Author Topic: Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave  (Read 82780 times)

Bye lad, it was great!

Maybe ill Come play Mc with you! :)

That sounds absolutely terrific lad! Best of luck!

Guys there's this image of something I made like a year ago on your website and now I'm honored (http://www.cohortteam.com/#!images-gallery/zoom/c1d88/image1453 / http://www.cohortteam.com/#!images-gallery/zoom/c1d88/image14rt).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:35:02 AM by TheArmyGuy »

just got back on my account.

really confused as to why i was kicked for inactivity, yet i never even got messaged on ANYTHING, and am online most of the time.
the best clan out there atm, and i was kicked wrongfully. :/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:50:49 AM by Khaz »

The fact that it took you one year to even notice that you were kicked speaks for itself.

The fact that it took you one year to even notice that you were kicked speaks for itself.
One year?

I've been notifying sylvanor and asking why for THE WHOLE YEAR i've been kicked.

I can always re-apply, but I'm just frustrated that I was ignored and was never sent messages about projects and then get kicked for "inactivity"

oops: accidental doublepost

there were 2 projects, actually imnbusy irl, ill work on the labs soon, everyone is invited!

I can always re-apply, but I'm just frustrated that I was ignored and was never sent messages about projects and then get kicked for "inactivity"

oops: accidental doublepost

your an awesome builder, stay with us!

there were 2 projects, actually imnbusy irl, ill work on the labs soon, everyone is invited!

your an awesome builder, stay with us!
i can re-apply with the gallery topic or you guys can come to my server and check out my homes.

I made 2 trees.

And I found old pics.

LOL i remember theses times XD good ones!

oh i wont argue with you.

hi sylvanor im making an application to join :) should be done within a few weeks

why did you quote this?

did anyone else think that pushbroom was a swing set

why did you quote this?

i didnt realize there were 16 other pages, it was the last comment on the first page