Author Topic: loving kids today I swear to god  (Read 4605 times)

I... what?
Exactly. Nobodies knows what will happen next.

I... what?
he said " It's like introducing Kim Kardashian to Dennis Rodman's Pal, "wtf is this stuff?!?!"    ya,idk either

These kids sound like the offspring of extremist SJWs.

I probably would have laughed my ass off and walked away.

It's the preschool hood. People snort crushed smarties up their nose and the only condoms they have is bubblegum.

What, they're literally the opposite?
It's the preschool hood. People snort crushed smarties up their nose and the only condoms they have is bubblegum.
I knew some kids like that back in Highschool that literally tried snorting smarties except we all just laughed at them.
I probably would have laughed my ass off and walked away.
While I could obviously take on any of those kids because they're all a bit younger than me probably, there's a decent amount of them, and you can't just go around beating kids afaik.

This happened at my Elementary school in 5th grade.
I don't understand why people have to be pussies and not do the real stuff.  :cookieMonster:

I... what?

I'm a friend

finished the sentence for ya lel

I'm a friend

finished the sentence for ya lel
you match the title

Get all the BLF to walk home with ya.

Knowing a fair bunch of people here have some sort of weapon or something you should be fine.

Then we take over their house, and claim it as our own.

Get all the BLF to walk home with ya.

Knowing a fair bunch of people here have some sort of weapon or something you should be fine.

Then we take over their house, and claim it as our own.
"hey man are you gay"
"yes"