loving kids today I swear to god

Author Topic: loving kids today I swear to god  (Read 4556 times)

So I usually go on an hour or so walk each day since I've been back from college at my dad's house.
Often times it's on the same route because there isn't a whole lot of places to walk here.

So I usually go earlier in the day when it's light out, but today I got doing other stuff and waited until maybe 8:15-8:30 or so to talk a walk.
As I'm walking down one way I see some kids on motor scooters that I've seen a few times before. We say 'hey' and that's pretty much that.

I'm walking back the other way at just about 9pm and the sun's down, and I'm passing what I guess is these kids house.
There's maybe a dozen kids from elementary school up to maybe highschool, and no parents to be seen.
As I pass it the one kid I said hi to earlier walks to the end of his driveway and asks "Hey, are you gay?" and I'm like "Don't think so." and he says "You bi?" once again I'm like "Nope, don't think so." and he asks "Are you straight?" and I say "Probably (lel)."

He then calls me a loving friend and starting walking towards me arms out all aggressive and says that if I ever go in front of his house again he'll kill me. I'm obviously not taking that 100% seriously but it's still quite hostile. He then rolls his bike at me and it harmless passes me (lol) and falls on a neighbour's lawn. I just keep walking and they don't follow me or anything.

The whole thing is just so god dam surreal because it's the first time I've ever said more than one word to a person in that neighborhood, and then suddenly this happens. And I'm like "Did that really just happen?"

tl;dr Can't take a loving walk without some white highschooler and his kiddie gang threatening you.

at least you ignored them, that's probably the best choice

Wow, kids are douchebags now and days

call the cops on him and report him for death threats

he'll be scared stuffless and never do it again

Went out camping and had a bunch of 5-10 year olds run straight through our camp. One even stopped in front of our tent and stared at it before seeing us and running off.

tl;dr "Damn kids, I remember when we were spanked and it was right!"

that would have made me so mad even though what you did was most mature i myself would have called them out

A kid's brain is a never ending black hole of horse stuff.

I've had to deal with the same sorta people actually.

Although I didn't really resolve it with a mature manner, but hey they don't bother me anymore.

A kid's brain is a never ending black hole of horse stuff.

same thing happened to me, though less aggressive

be the bigger man, don't mess with them, or, instead of threaten them just mindforget em. that'll always be funnier in the longrun

same thing happened to me, though less aggressive

be the bigger man, don't mess with them, or, instead of threaten them just mindforget em. that'll always be funnier in the longrun
I'm going to take a guess here and assume they might not actually attack me but it's still unpleasant enough that I don't want to go there anymore.
The only reason I might is if I could record it and have it live streaming, then use it against them as evidence.
AFAIK they don't actually know where I live, but they have to assume it's pretty dam close. 

get some of your friends together

and go by that house again

and then when the kid tries to fight have your friends like roll up in a car and all come out and like stand next to you

intimidation

So just out of curiosity.

Do these white kiddie gangstas live in some rich or well off suburbs?

at least you murdered them in cold blood , that's probably the best choice