Author Topic: loving kids today I swear to god  (Read 4555 times)

tl;dr Can't take a loving walk without some white highschooler and his kiddie gang threatening you.
Sounds like you either dealing with some inbred redneck sons of bitches or some wiggers.

Sounds like you either dealing with some inbred redneck sons of bitches or some wiggers.
I'm going with wiggers.

While I really don't want to deal with them again, I'm so tempted to go on another walk right in front of their house.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i agree with OPP

looking at the title makes me realize how .... suggestive it is

looking at the title makes me realize how .... suggestive it is
i like how you think

He then rolls his bike at me and it harmless passes me (lol) and falls on a neighbour's lawn. I just keep walking and they don't follow me or anything.

The whole thing is just so god dam surreal because it's the first time I've ever said more than one word to a person in that neighborhood, and then suddenly this happens. And I'm like "Did that really just happen?"
was he drunk? I know it sounds a bit weried but it would be possible.

It pays to be in an advanced program. I'm one of the nicest people in my classes and between all my friends. I'm glad, I'm just 12 and the things the general kids do is every single kid-inappropriate thing ever.

A lot of the general kids do is snort drugs, wield guns and knifes and get into fights, slack off on work, and have love on valentines day. I'm not joking about any of these. Of course there are the well-minded general kids but I don't seem to find one as often as a fortnight.
lol general kids

advanced program

you really seem like one of those elitist type of indian/asian kids who think everyone that isn't in your "advanced program" does crack and has love with their girlfriends that they break up with after 2 weeks, but then go on the soft side and say "not everyone is like that though" then go back poking at the "dumber people lol" with sticks.

of course, I'm not saying I don't know what it is like to be one of those starfishs sometimes, but it didn't lead me in a good spot. I am in two honor classes (math and science, the only two things that matter) and rejected the other 2 because I refused to write more essays than I have to (history and english).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:46:10 PM by Swat 3 »

and he asks "Hey, are you gay?" and I say "Probably (lel)."

sorrys

fun times

Too bad that wasn't my hat and I had to shave the goatee a while ago.
:c

He then calls me a loving friend and starting walking towards me arms out all aggressive and says that if I ever go in front of his house again he'll kill me.

lol general kids

advanced program

you really seem like one of those elitist type of indian/asian kids who think everyone that isn't in your "advanced program" does crack and has love with their girlfriends that they break up with after 2 weeks, but then go on the soft side and say "not everyone is like that though" then go back poking at the "dumber people lol" with sticks.

of course, I'm not saying I don't know what it is like to be one of those starfishs sometimes, but it didn't lead me in a good spot. I am in two honor classes (math and science, the only two things that matter) and rejected the other 2 because I refused to write more essays than I have to (history and english).
I didn't think everybody not in the program is horrible, there are just a lot of people who act foolish and do things previously explained. If you went to my school, you'd see what I'm talking about. It's chaos. The advanced program kids are downright scared of the general, and the general thinks the advanced program people are "pusillanimous individual nerds." It's like introducing Kim Kardashian to Dennis Rodman's Pal, "wtf is this stuff?!?!".

It's like introducing Kim Kardashian to Dennis Rodman's Pal, "wtf is this stuff?!?!".
I... what?