Author Topic: loving kids today I swear to god  (Read 4595 times)

the number of badasses in this thread is incredible

Bottle of alcohol + paper + lighter = Ultimate kiddie repellant

You should come over to Buffalo and find out if you're gay or not for sure DrenDran ;)

hold his ass down, I'll run him over with my loving lawn mower.

Acquire a large cloak that conceals your identity. Ring their doorbells and start chanting "BABABABABABABABABABABABABABAB ABABABABA" in front of their faces. If they try to hit you, just dodge and continue chanting for as long as you can. After you're out of breath, just run to your house.

i had a mexican posse do that stuff to me and a couple other kids on a bus before

it was pretty funny actually because their voices were like 3 octaves up

So I guess today or tomorrow I am going to go on another walk.
Just cause I don't want to let them win.
Will totally update if anything happens lol

You should come over to Buffalo and find out if you're gay or not for sure DrenDran ;)
b-b-but the degeneracy~

get a airsoft pistol

Walk in front of his house again and wreck that kids stuff if he tries anything.

whip your richard out next time
theyll all run away

carry a loaded firearm at all times
shoot them on sight and declare they were raping you

Walk in front of his house again and wreck that kids stuff if he tries anything.
it's his house
if he dosen't want you on his property he has the right to punch you or whatever

You realize it's a gang of kids, right?
One highschooler probably wouldn't threaten me because I'm older than him and could easily take him.
But no, he's got a gang. I think you're all forgetting that.
it's his house
if he dosen't want you on his property he has the right to punch you or whatever
I usually walk on the other side of the road opposite his house.
I walk past it a lot but I'm not on his property or anything.