BLF Minecraft Hack Slash Mine server (Hamachi required for now)

Author Topic: BLF Minecraft Hack Slash Mine server (Hamachi required for now)  (Read 900 times)

Hey guys I'm going to be hosting a server running the Hack slash mine mod for minecraft, anyone here willing to join?

Requirements:
Hamachi (May not be required later
Hack slash Mine V6.4.6 (Latest version, probably the best place to get it is from the Technic Launcher.)
Some form of voice communication (Preferably Skype, But Mumble, Teamspeak,Steam etc. also work.)

Just tell me if you want to join in a post Including what voice communication type you can use and I'll PM you the Hamachi Network Info.

I can join, I have all the listed voice communication types listed above. Skype is bad tho, i don't like using it
it takes up so much bandwith

I can join, I have all the listed voice communication types listed above. Skype is bad tho, i don't like using it
it takes up so much bandwith
alright, what do you prefer using?

mumble is my preferred voice system

Hey guys I'm going to be hosting a server running the Hack slash mine mod for minecraft, anyone here willing to join?

Requirements:
Hamachi (May not be required later
Hack slash Mine V6.4.6 (Latest version, probably the best place to get it is from the Technic Launcher.)
Some form of voice communication (Preferably Skype, But Mumble, Teamspeak,Steam etc. also work.)

Just tell me if you want to join in a post Including what voice communication type you can use and I'll PM you the Hamachi Network Info.
why are you using hamachi? Can't you port forward?

He probably can't portforward, or doesn't know how to.

Parents changed the password for the router meaning I can't

Parents changed the password for the router meaning I can't
Then ask them to?

i haven't been pm'd the deets :(

I'd like to join. I'm willing to use any kind of voice communication

I'll start PMing stuff a little bit later cause I won't be able to start up the server for a while.