Poll

Should Citizens have the Right to bear Arms?

YE!
NE!

Author Topic: The Gun Debate - Ye or Ne? - All these Government topics  (Read 6999 times)

What do you expect, it's a thread on politics. People are obviously going to get mad because people don't agree with them.

What do you expect, it's a thread on politics. People are obviously going to get mad because people don't agree with them.
Im also surprised that this debate lasted pretty long especially because its the forums 

Im also surprised that this debate lasted pretty long especially because its the forums 
im not

I'm sure another Australian has already said something in this thread, but, we have guns banned here (kinda) and we still have shootings. That said, I don't feel like I'm going to murdered every night so that's a positive feeling.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=262719.0

This one lasted a lot longer. But yeah, threads like these are pretty much made for the drama section.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=262719.0

This one lasted a lot longer. But yeah, threads like these are pretty much made for the drama section.
Heh

I dont see why people even complain about being registered.
Like, anyone can own a gun in Canada still, only the government knows you do.

I support concealed carrying.

Currently on mobile device so I go into more detail later. So this is an AR-15:

It is civilian and law enforcement rifle based of a military rifle. It lacks the same functions as an M4 and an M16. It's basically a gun you can build to fit your needs. It has been used in very few crimes in the US. Why do people want ban it? Because it looks like a military rifle.

High capacity  "clips":
They called magazines. Second the 30 round magazine is actually standard capacity. Anything below that is considered low capacity.

This is a high capacity magazine. It hold 100 rounds of ammunition. Not something that is easily obtain and impractical to use.

This is the mini-14:
It pretty does the same thing as the ar15. Even fires the caliber which is .223/5.56
Does it look like a scary military gun/deadly salt rifle? Nope, because it's not. You put it in your truck and kill coyote with it. Like the ar, you pull the trigger and a bullet comes out, not a stream of lead.

Highly destructive .223/5.56:
The round it self is a slightly beefed up .22. It doesn't blow houses, it doesn't smash walls, nor does it explode body parts. it pentrates, leaves a small hole and fragments inside the body

A dollar for reference
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:26:35 PM by Harm94 »

I own a gun. And if someone comes into my house unwelcomed or without a warrent, I'm shooting them. It's part of this nations foundation that we be able to own a firearm to protect our land. And to rise against any tyrants who make their way into office.

truu harm
the whole "black/camo gun = scary military death honor student gun, wood finish = hunting" thing is ridiculous

When I get the money, I'm building an AR-15 after I get a permit.

Whoa, thats the main gun used in hunting
No it isn't.

Are you loving dumb?

I have reason to believe Damp has no loving clue what he is talking about.

nor does it explode body parts
Fallout 3 and NV would like to disagree