Author Topic: Paraplegic arrested and attacked after running over cop's foot  (Read 501 times)

these cops give honest hardworking police officers a hard time

these cops give honest hardworking police officers a hard time

mmm it seems the majority of cops are in fear of every last citizen and react as such.

i mean the type of personality that even would become a law enforcement to begin with has an inferiority complex and is looking for an outlet.

There was a girl in my school who had one of those. She ran over my foot like 20 times. Not once did I tip her over and charge her with assault.
I'm a saint.

mmm it seems the majority of cops are in fear of every last citizen and react as such.

i mean the type of personality that even would become a law enforcement to begin with has an inferiority complex and is looking for an outlet.
really? i'm sure there's at least one cop out there legitimately interested in protecting the people around him.

I like the part where he didn't get fired because apparently accidentally rolling over a police-officers wildly outstretched foot with your wheelchair is classed as resisting and the officer in question acted within the rules of responding to such resistance.

loving A+

He had his foot jutted out twelve inches from beneath his center of weight, could he not just of loving moved it out of the way lmao?

Course not, he's a cop, people should have to wheel their STUPID wheelchair around him. Get rekd, criminal scum.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:45:22 PM by Rally »

He had his foot jutted out like a foot
um

yeah most feet are like feet

edit: oh lol

Foot as in twelve inches.

The fact that he felt it appropriate to push a loving paraplegic over in order to detain him as opposed to, I dunno, grabbing hold of his wheelchair so he can't get away should be grounds enough for, if nothing else, questioning whether or not he is fit to serve as a police officer.

really? i'm sure there's at least one cop out there legitimately interested in protecting the people around him.
well, when you're a cop and around 76% of the USA hates you and the possibility that anybody's willing to pull a shotgun on you even after you do a good deed or attack you just for crossing the street.

And then you have people who hold up their iPhone cameras at you the moment they see you walk by, or if you're doing your own job and you end up having to kill somebody for the defense of you and others around you, you still get filmed and yelled at for police abuse, then you end up risking getting discharged of your job. Some people you try to protect will probably end up trying to get you to lose your job just because it is what it is.