Jesse Ventura wins $1.8 million lawsuit against Chris Kyle's widow

Author Topic: Jesse Ventura wins $1.8 million lawsuit against Chris Kyle's widow  (Read 589 times)

So yea Jesse Ventura sued Chris Kyle because he got his feelings hurt after Chris Kyle made him look bad

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/07/30/jesse-ventura-vs-chris-kyle-a-case-where-no-one-won/

opinions?

relevant

someone send jesse ventura back to vietnam so he can slip on a ginko leaf and fall into a pit of sharpened sticks

That's a pretty stuffty thing to do

“I can’t go to UDT-SEAL reunions anymore because that was the place I always felt safe, and who will be next to throw me under the bus?” Ventura said Tuesday. “I’d have to spend my time looking over my shoulder.”
you're goddamn right you better look over your shoulder. and under your car. and under your bed.

People are claiming that Ventura wasnt actually in the bar and Chris Kyle lied and the lawsuit started when Kyle was still alive

P sure Kyle has a witness that Ventura was talking crap a day after Kyle lost a fellow SEAL. Kyle got pissed and hit Ventura.

What a loving idiot.

He is the type of people that needs to die a painful and slow death because they have no contribution to society and the well being of humanity. You got your feelings hurt? You want money?

Don't take it from the guy's wife and children who you think tried to defame you. Professionally go forget yourself.

ventura deserves it, the guy needs to be put in a dr lecter mask he's so nuts

at first i thought it said window and i was like "why the forget did he sue a window"

People are claiming that Ventura wasnt actually in the bar and Chris Kyle lied and the lawsuit started when Kyle was still alive

P sure Kyle has a witness that Ventura was talking crap a day after Kyle lost a fellow SEAL. Kyle got pissed and hit Ventura.
The lawsuit started before he died, but it did not include Kyle's estate. Ventura starting going after the estate once he died, as well.

The lawsuit started before he died, but it did not include Kyle's estate. Ventura starting going after the estate once he died, as well.

Jesse Ventura: Professional starfish