Kreon's Community RP

Author Topic: Kreon's Community RP  (Read 2913 times)

Now I don't have any pictures for this, So if you don't believe me I don't blame you.

I went on Kreon's Community RP, The first few minutes were fun. That was until I builded my base. Me and my friends went on a small shoutout and we were jailed. But after our jail time a cop starts shooting us for no reason. A few seconds later cops are shooting all over our base and we are being spawnkilled. When I address this problem to the admins they jail all of my friends and me. At that point I was fed up and chated to my freinds in jail that we were fed up and was going to get them back. For some reason, Facebot heard us and we got banned.

/discuss
And you made fun of my drama on Frankie. 10/10

by the way this was a massive shootout that entailed several chemical grenades, cops and PMCs accidentally being run over, and people deciding it's a great idea to pick up guns when they're completely surrounded and outgunned.

And you made fun of my drama on Frankie. 10/10
I did not mention anything about frankie in my drama, but he was the one who made a open lot for my base

Seriously, you need to look at the situation before you type

wel cops needed more room in jails cells so they just got rid of u noobs filling up space

I went on and was backed into by a cop car then shot in the knee multiple times,then when I tried to report him to another officer he said he can't do anything,then he taunted me so I acted in self defence.

I went on and was backed into by a cop car then shot in the knee multiple times,then when I tried to report him to another officer he said he can't do anything,then he taunted me so I acted in self defence.
wait wtf who

wait wtf who
Can't remember due to rp names also they both shot at me after I acted in self defence.

Can't remember due to rp names also they both shot at me after I acted in self defence.
kreon likes to choose really dumb cops
i believe this

kreon likes to choose really dumb cops
I got arrested by Macgyverthehero because someone rammed me and shot at me right next to him and when mac didn't do anything, I shot back. Mac them got out of his car after about 5 seconds and stopped us, arresting us both despite my defense. Apparently it's ok though, because I got jailed for less time than the person who tried to kill me. Lol

In regard to the OP, if this was scar.z this is bullstuff. Scar had a mafia base with illegal weapons. Members of the mafia shot at the police and they surrounded the base and returned fire, eventually jailing all of the mafia for the firefight and for illegal guns found in the base. After respawning, one of the mafia fired at police and the police returned fire, again sieging the base. Scar.Z threw a fit about how the police shot first and were arresting them for no reason, even though the police found illegal guns inside in the siege, again. After they were released, police got a search warrant. Scar.Z repeatedly refused to let the police enter, neglecting the fact that they had a search warrant and repeatedly calling the police idiots, threatening to make dramas, saying "I'm taking pictures", (I wonder where those went) and other stupid bullstuff despite the fact that I had told him about 20 times in global chat that the police had a search warrant and to open the door. The police made forced entry with my assistance (I should point out that I was a PMC aiding the police) and found illegal guns, with Scar threatening dramas and whatnot, and then arrested Scar.Z for them. And now we're here.

If this wasn't Scar.Z tell us who the forget you are because you should at least give Kreon's server a fair chance.

I havnt had many problems with the RP. It was kinda fun actually.

yeah this is a detailed description of what happened. and to deliver the wrap-up, as they were jailed i saw them talking but obviously i couldnt hear it, so i went to the PD where they were jailed and started listening in on their conversation. it was mainly scar z talking about a ploy to 'break the rules' or some stuff (i assume it was probably gonna be some sort of massacre tantrum) to ansevenom(?).
i banned scar for plotting it and ans for being a wingman. there was a third guy, mr steve, but he cut out on the two so he's fine.

If this wasn't Scar.Z tell us who the forget you are because you should at least give Kreon's server a fair chance.
OP Is Scar Z. Look at his profile.