Showing the crosshair for an orb

Author Topic: Showing the crosshair for an orb  (Read 2727 times)

Is there any way to server-sidedly make the crosshair show up for clients that are currently controlling orbs or other cameras?

Maybe try something like CommandToClient('canvas.pushDialog','nameOfCrossHairGui');

Maybe try something like CommandToClient('canvas.pushDialog','nameOfCrossHairGui');

That would attempt to trigger clientCmdcanvas.pushDialog, which doesn't exist by default nor can exist due to being an invalid name for a function.
Seondly, the crosshair is not a GUI (well, dialog- it's still a GUI control); it's an object in the center of the PlayGUI that is set to being visible or not.

No - anything using commandToClient(); (obviously) has to have a function in the client starting with clientCmd (like clientCmdChatCenterPrint), and I don't think there's a client command for calling any GUI that you want to.

No - anything using commandToClient(); (obviously) has to have a function in the client starting with clientCmd (like clientCmdChatCenterPrint), and I don't think there's a client command for calling any GUI that you want to.
I wish there was a client command for pushDialog. That would help a lot.

um

But that isn't a clientCmd.
i think zapk is saying "um" in something like "why would you even think that?". i dont think hes saying its right lol

I just woke up when I posted that, sorry.