Author Topic: Watt-son aka "Minotaur"  (Read 14661 times)

Dont derail the thread. Especially if it's a drama on YOU.

If you cant just stop posting here, then keep it on topic.

Dont derail the thread. Especially if it's a drama on YOU.

If you cant just stop posting here, then keep it on topic.
Who made you the boss? Better put a condom on your head, cause if you're going to be a richard you might as well look like one

Who made you the boss? Better put a condom on your head, cause if you're going to be a richard you might as well look like one

This is exactly the stuff I was talking about earlier. You are giving everyone proof in a drama topic on YOU that YOU are indeed just a complete jackass. Everyone has told you multiple times to keep going to just prove your idiocy further, and you clearly took their advice.

So, in the words of other posters:

Keep posting. Prove our points further.

This is exactly the stuff I was talking about earlier. You are giving everyone proof in a drama topic on YOU that YOU are indeed just a complete jackass. Everyone has told you multiple times to keep going to just prove your idiocy further, and you clearly took their advice.

So, in the words of other posters:

Keep posting. Prove our points further.
Im an idiot because youre insulting me and I am responding? Your logic is handicapped

Im an idiot because youre insulting me and I am responding? Your logic is handicapped

Insulting you?

I'm sorry, but remind me who posted this gem:
Better put a condom on your head, cause if you're going to be a richard you might as well look like one

I'm sorry, but
Your logic is handicapped

Insulting you?

I'm sorry, but remind me who posted this gem:
I'm sorry, but
Because you and everyone else here is being a richard I cant call you out on being a richard? Youre a moron

Take a loving hint already Watt-Son.
I've seen you prove yourself to not be a handicap in other threads, and then you pull this stuff.
Just loving stop.

Because you and everyone else here is being a richard I cant call you out on being a richard? Youre a moron

This is a drama topic on you, Watt-son.

If you come in here expecting people to not be richards to you, you are in the wrong mindset. AND, on top of that, are clearly giving proof for this drama topic to have meaning because of your responses.

Leave this topic, if you seriously dont like arguing with me, or continue proving my point. Your choice.

I don't know why we're even trying anymore. Because he's obviously isn't gonna stop being a complete idiot. Might as well just wait it out until he gets permabanned.

At this point I think he just wants attention, whether it be positive or negative

This is a drama topic on you, Watt-son.

If you come in here expecting people to not be richards to you, you are in the wrong mindset. AND, on top of that, are clearly giving proof for this drama topic to have meaning because of your responses.

Leave this topic, if you seriously dont like arguing with me, or continue proving my point. Your choice.
What point? You walked in here knowing obviously I did wrong and youre mad and think youre top stuff because im a "jackass"? You expect everyone to not get mad an insult others? Well, welcome to the real world, "jackass".

Please, disappear from the forum for atleast 3 years and come back maybe we will accept you
i know im a million pages late but IRONY

I don't know why we're even trying anymore. Because he's obviously isn't gonna stop being a complete idiot. Might as well just wait it out until he gets permabanned.
You dont stop cause you guys crave drama

At this rate, this will be a megathread, if you dont back down, I dont