Author Topic: Watt-son aka "Minotaur"  (Read 14666 times)

What point? You walked in here knowing obviously I did wrong and youre mad and think youre top stuff because im a "jackass"? You expect everyone to not get mad an insult others? Well, welcome to the real world, "jackass".

I'm sorry, this post is almost completetly unintelligible, forgive me for not understanding you.

you sure like richard dont ya?

Shoulda said this to the mass of gay/bi people here, woulda been funny lol.

Shoulda said this to the mass of gay/bi people here, woulda been funny lol.
cough Foxscotch cough

cough Foxscotch cough

There's a lot more than just him, hon.

NOEDIT: My "point" is that you're
giving everyone proof in a drama topic on YOU that YOU are indeed just a complete jackass.

You continue to post here trying to refute my points, (hope I used that word right), and falling flat each and every time.
This drama on you has succeeded. Stop giving it meaning. Stop posting here.

YOU are the very person this drama is against and you expect people not to stuff on you? I'm sorry I have to restate that, but seriously.

Just leave this thread now or ruin your rep/prove my point above/be a handicap further if you wish, I cannot stop you.

NOEDIT: My "point" is that you're
You continue to post here trying to refute my points, (hope I used that word right), and falling flat each and every time.
This drama on you has succeeded. Stop giving it meaning. Stop posting here.

YOU are the very person this drama is against and you expect people not to stuff on you? I'm sorry I have to restate that, but seriously.

Just leave this thread now or ruin your rep/prove my point above/be a handicap further if you wish, I cannot stop you.
quit posting, and i will
get it through your fatass head when i say that

quit posting, and i will
get it through your fatass head when i say that

Why do I need to quit posting? I'm trying to keep this drama ontopic about you, and clearly have no reason to stop posting here. Your reasoning is just not holding up in my eyes. If you seriously want me to begone from a drama about YOU, then perhaps you should leave first, because you being here is starting more stuff than good.

You insist that I am a richard for giving proof that aids in this drama...
...What proof you may ask?

90% of your posts in a drama topic about you.

So please. Give me a 100% good reason to leave this drama thread that you shouldn't even be involved in, in the first place.

Give me a 100% good reason to leave this drama thread that you shouldn't even be involved in, in the first place.
you're trying to argue with a moron who will never understand you

Sometimes it's worth it to try. Maybe he could've learned to stop being such an insufferable prick.

I understand your point, and I'll back down I suppose. The drama already succeeded anyway.

I tried.

youre an idiot taboo and friend ego proves my point

Zack, I left then you posted again...

nvm saw youre reply

im backing down, [white flag]

youre an idiot taboo and friend ego proves my point
I don't think this is a sentence.

Ok,your responses are beyond handicapped than a some crackhead on the street. Your jokes are about richards.How about you stop talking about richards you homo and start talking about mature stuff,oh right your 14? I'm 13 and i'm not a Immature starfish to the whole forums.But you just act like a twat to people,if you came back you should start acting like a mature Blocklander by now. Now if you really are going to leave the thread,then go leave like you promised.

And if your gonna reply to my response then I dare you to say something stupid. Go ahead. Be a handicap.