Watt-son aka "Minotaur"

Author Topic: Watt-son aka "Minotaur"  (Read 14497 times)

no, if anyone cries over an insult on a forum you need to grow some balls.
where are you getting these comebacks!!111!11!1!1

im being nice
Africa has a loving flag, isnt polandball polands loving flag

if youre brain cant comprehend that either, make a polandball pentagon or octogon
can you like, not read?
says the friend thats been banned like 6 times
why would I need your help

where are you getting these comebacks!!111!11!1!1
comebacks? it was a response

comebacks? it was a response
comeback
noun
a quick reply to a critical remark

support erryday

that guy needs to learn how to reason

this entire thing is just a giant tornado of handicapation and it's unbelievable

watt-son people don't like you not only for acting like a handicap but also for being a friend
generally being a friend will get people to hate you
acting like hot stuff and saying that your feelings aren't getting hurt from people making fun of you and talking stuff makes you come off as an even bigger friend and you're a friend for doing it anyway

if people like you would take the initiative to stop being friends then you wouldn't be stuff on like this

no, if anyone cries over an insult on a forum you need to grow some balls.

im trying really hard to not be dismissive lol
When I had bad rep, I was pretty sad, why? Almost all of the community of a game I grew up with  practically hated me, did it bother me, yes, did it affect my outside life, no. So if you grew up with blockland, and still want to play it, wouldn't you be bothered if when going into servers, players bothered you, they might even target you in game, and go for you in competitions, I did for Maxx (sorry), so I would expect you to be bothered.

-Snip-
NOEDIT:When I say I went for Maxx I mean I saw him in throwmod and tried to get him, not following him in servers to "troll" him. Just clearing things up (again, sorry Maxx)

NOEDIT:When I say I went for Maxx I mean I saw him in throwmod and tried to get him, not following him in servers to "troll" him. Just clearing things up (again, sorry Maxx)
ive been playing sence 09', in game most people are nice

watt-son people don't like you not only for acting like a handicap but also for being a friend
generally being a friend will get people to hate you
acting like hot stuff and saying that your feelings aren't getting hurt from people making fun of you and talking stuff makes you come off as an even bigger friend and you're a friend for doing it anyway

if people like you would take the initiative to stop being friends then you wouldn't be stuff on like this
you think im worried about how a few people dont like me? lol

word spreads quickly, I joined a server when my rep sucked, and I was berated, I hadn't even been drama'd. It's also not just a few people against you, there's also people viewing the thread, they're just smart enough not to get involved and I'm pretty sure nobody's agreeing with you. You're all standing your ground while atleast 6-7 people are against you, you don't want to keep going, because you'll just look worse.

you don't want to keep going, because you'll just look worse.
words of mother loving wisdom

If you aren't then why are you still posting in this drama?

no, you should be worried about being a friend