Author Topic: Watt-son aka "Minotaur"  (Read 14486 times)

Yeah it's the pot calling the kettle black but you are an idiot.
Plus we already know his an idiot since he's Scar Z's alt.

What

I never knew this

no, you should be worried about being a friend
is that the only word you know

is that the only word you know
Either your skull is as thick as a cement block, or your brain is as small as my fingernail clippings, because the message doesn't seem to be getting to you, lemme shorten it, & not write a book this time STOP.

stop posting and save the 0 very little dignity you have left

Either your skull is as thick as a cement block, or your brain is as small as my fingernail clippings, because the message doesn't seem to be getting to you, lemme shorten it, & not write a book this time STOP.
whats the point in stopping, people wont forget they hate me

how dont you know this

stop posting and save the 0 very little dignity you have left
its a forum, there is no dignity

how dont you know this
Well, there's this thing called persistence, at times it can be good, but here it's bad, if you keep on going, the drama will get worse, and you'll start to look like you're just throwing away your rep and trolling for the heck of it, there's also clarifying that you're being completely serious, and then people will think you're an idiot.

Well, there's this thing called persistence, at times it can be good, but here it's bad, if you keep on going, the drama will get worse, and you'll start to look like you're just throwing away your rep and trolling for the heck of it, What rep?
 there's also clarifying that you're being completely serious, and then people will think you're an idiot. They already do

Exactly, what rep? As far as I know he already threw it away.
You act like people thinking you're an idiot is a good thing.
They'll forget that they hated you if you would loving stop being such an idiot. It's not that hard. I'm pretty sure a lot of people thought I was annoying whenever I used to spam meme's all over the place when i first joined, but I stopped being an idiot, and no one problem even remembers that I did do that.

Exactly, what rep? As far as I know he already threw it away.
You act like people thinking you're an idiot is a good thing.They'll forget that they hated you if you would loving stop being such an idiot. It's not that hard. I'm pretty sure a lot of people thought I was annoying whenever I used to spam meme's all over the place when i first joined, but I stopped being an idiot, and no one problem even remembers that I did do that.
no they wont. its like when setro made an alt he got stuff even when he didnt deserve it.

this forum is full of friends that crave to stuff on those below them. thats how it has been, and always will be

brb, Self Delete by stab

Im surprised Watt is still talking although he has nothing left to say  

Im surprised Watt is still talking although he has nothing left to say  
im surprised youre not a friend

oh wait

im surprised youre not a friend

oh wait
you sure do like that word don't ya?

you sure do like that word don't ya?
you sure like richard dont ya?