Author Topic: Drug Add-on Pack  (Read 1865 times)

Well basically, This pack i am requesting will need Cigarettes, Pipes, Paper Rollups, Pills, And Etc. I also want the drugs to be scripted making your blockhead feel like hes high such as, Screen Vignette changing colors and Screen shaking.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:17:37 PM by miniiron45 »

I also want the drugs to be scripted making your blockhead feel like hes high.

What, so your Fov gets forgeted up or something, and your vignette goes rainbow?

What, so your Fov gets forgeted up or something, and your vignette goes rainbow?
Vignette turns sligtly green, You're screen gets shaky.

Well basically, This pack i am requesting will need Cigarettes, Pipes, Paper Rollups, Pills, And Etc. I also want the drugs to be scripted making your blockhead feel like hes high such as, Screen Vignette changing colors and Screen shaking.

"paper rollups". okay.

How could you add that into an already existing code? The vignette?

Take it from the crpg code and improve on it because it sucks, then post it and make the world a better place in the world of rpg.

They could have advantages and disadvantages, like drugs in the Fallout series.

Marijuana = Green vignette, slowly restore health, but it makes your client timescale go slow.
Hallucinogen = Vignette morphs into a rainbow of colors. Lose 10 HP. (It will mostly just be a fun drug to play around with)
Tobacco = Lose a little bit of health, Weapons do 10% more damage for a short while.

Those are just examples. A good drug mod could be benefit crime-based RP game-modes.

They could have advantages and disadvantages, like drugs in the Fallout series.

Marijuana = Green vignette, slowly restore health, but it makes your client timescale go slow.
Hallucinogen = Vignette morphs into a rainbow of colors. Lose 10 HP. (It will mostly just be a fun drug to play around with)
Tobacco = Lose a little bit of health, Weapons do 10% more damage for a short while.

Those are just examples. A good drug mod could be benefit crime-based RP game-modes.

Working on that ATM