Really weird ass steam client glitch

Author Topic: Really weird ass steam client glitch  (Read 1282 times)

For some reason a couple images seem a bit off
example:

this doesn't happen if i open it on the browser
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:00:29 PM by Cargøn »

They seem fitting to me.

But Barry is Shock and Awe

i'm not arguing barry is not shock and awe
i mean that was a given

You probably have a virus on your computer. Have you tried scanning with your Anti-Virus program before posting here? Or maybe the image cache got messed up, then you can just hold Shift Ctrl while pressing the refresh button.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 08:25:14 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

You probably have a virus on your computer. Have you tried scanning with your Anti-Virus program before posting here? Or maybe the image cache got messed up, then you can just hold Shift while pressing the refresh button.
The correct shortcut for force-reload is Ctrl+F5.

Almost certainly a computer virus; Most likely manipulating proxy settings to tool around with the data you recieve from websites. Hostile adware often does this, too. But this is more than likely a regular virus. I suggest you install malwarebytes and do a scan if you don't already have an anti-virus program.

On a mac, still getting a scan though
at least whoever gave said virus shares my taste in jujus and gave me some barry

at least whoever gave said virus shares my taste in jujus and gave me some barry
Plot twist: Cargon is hacking himself.

https://www.google.com/?hl=en-US&gws_rd=ssl#hl=en&q=macs+can%27t+get+viruses+myth