Author Topic: TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.  (Read 7536 times)

You were banned for disrespect of server staff, I say staff because we have several [BE] servers. You were banned because of the statement "I am not your bitch." This was taken as a hostile action, therefore resulting in your ban.

You repeatedly tried to avoid talking about the mod. I asked you 4 times how it functioned before you actually answered, in which you said "it improves vehicle physics", then you claimed you pay a friend into making the mod. Upon refusal to show even the slightest bit of code, I had to assume that you were telling lies.
I am not apologizing, there is nothing to apologize about.
I wanted to keep them on record for this very reason so I can use it against you.
Apparently I am horrible for not ending my server to see Furdle's server.
Either way, if I do join, apparently I need to "apologize" because I hurt his feelings. I won't, so looks like I can't.
>Makes drama about driving server
>Makes driving server
>Gets drama'd about driving server
Far enough. I don't really like to ignore players though, it just makes me look even worse.
I'm not even going to try to read Cruxeis' giant wall of text
it seems like you're still holding a grudge
I banned you for being a "known problem user"
I actually wanted to ban Furdle the moment he joined because of his 5 mil drama topics, but I wanted to see how he could act.
Also I feel that I have repeatedly made a point through the topic, however the community's failure to recheck posts is in play here, so I am going to stop posting to statements already answered.
There's nothing to "give up" on, this topic would be in my favor if people would look back at posts before posting themselves.
I don't see any mistakes I've made. I have a lot of freetime, so I will alternate between playing and refreshing this topic. Honestly, you guys are supporting someone who has absolutely no evidence against me except a forum PM.

See, a reasonable person would have been able to handle this situation way better. TB2 pretty much called everyone stupid for not siding with him :/

So actually, I couldn't join the server anyways because he is not showing me anything apparently.
rofl

damn tb2

The PM was unneeded on Furdle's part, especially the "enjoy your drama." Part, but TB2 is in the wrong here.

The PM was unneeded on Furdle's part, especially the "enjoy your drama." Part, but TB2 is in the wrong here.

Pretty much this.