|Mafia| [Forum Game] (STARTING - 5 PLAYERS!)

Author Topic: |Mafia| [Forum Game] (STARTING - 5 PLAYERS!)  (Read 1699 times)

Welcome to Mafia, a battle of organized mobsters versus unorganized civilians.

Game status: STARTING
Player Count: (5 players)
blockguy™
tber123
Zack
mlockha
kobble

Rules:
Here's how the game works.
Basically, when the game is starting, you have to post in this topic that you are willing to play right now. I will add you to the playercount seen above.

After there's more than 4 players available, the game may be started by the Moderator (me, in this case).
When the game has started, Moderator will PM all the players included their roles (Fellow Mafias get informed about each other in PM). Roles are being picked at random.

The ratio of Mafia to Civilian is 1:3, meaning there will be 1 mafia every 3 civilians and so on.
I may add Special Roles to the game, like Officer, Doctor and so on. Added special roles will be explained below the Rules.

Once everything is set up and roles are picked, Moderator declares nighttime. At this time, the topic is locked so nobody can sleeptalk. I will post in this topic saying "Mafia wakes up", and the Mafia will have to PM me who they want to murder. After the choice has been made, a Doctor, if present, wakes up and picks who he wants to heal. After the doctor, Officer wakes up and asks me if this person may be suspicious and so on.
After the night time is over, topic gets unlocked and everyone may start a discussion and voice their suspicions.
If there's enough suspicions on certain people, I will start a voting in which players "raise hands" on suspected players.
After voting, it becomes night again and the process repeats until either all the mafia dies or there's an equeal amount of civilians and mafia (game ends in mafia win).

Special Roles:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 12:19:40 PM by Crystalwarrior »

I'll play.

Mafia Madness and Town Of Salem combined into a forum game, holy stuff nice.

I will definately play. This sounds really fun.

Alright, let's get 3 more players and then I will start.

Sounds fun. I'll play.

Only one more player left until we can play! Come on guys!

i'll play if spots are still open

Goddamnit I don't have enough time for today. Sorry for the big letdown.
You guys can pick your own moderator if you want though.

He wont have time today, we cant play unless someone starts up a different thread.

Why do we need a new thread?