Author Topic: Urban TDM help...  (Read 1875 times)

Hi i am currenty building a Urban warefare TDM and wondering what to include in it besides the odd looking tan structue, bridge, and warehouse, so please only constructive criticism, Thanks!

sorry, ill post a pic later the file is a bit too large... my bro knows how to do it...

Urban, as in a city? Maybe do what you would expect to see in a city. For example a park, crime scene, traffic collision. Something else that is good for filling up the roads (If it's a city) from empty spaces would be construction zones, complete with vehicles. Just my suggestion, try making the city come to life more.

thanks, however this certain city (when the pic comes back ill have to show you) it has quite alot of damage done to it... such as a big chunk of the bridge is missing and the roof of the warehouse is torn off...

but... first i have a small problem... and this may sound noobish however whenever i post the picture it says the limit is reached, about 512 KB, AND C'MON! ITS JUST A STUPID PICTURE!  :panda:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 06:11:34 PM by Bri2.0 »

Ah, make some parts of the road ruined, such as containing big dirt holes. There could be some buildings crumbled and have parts on roads. Make all of the buildings look abandoned and trashed. Chairs sideways, stuff overturned.

And for some more unique buildings just have some broken and burnt down?

ya... thanks! it seems that were the only ones paying attention to this topic eh?

FINALLY! here it is!

I don't think a team would fit in that tiny spaced dm.

well... thats why i need help, to get more room and some buildig ideas...

buildig
Word of the day.

Anyway:
Just pratice building some more and come back later to retry this project. Then you will have a greater understanding of how deathmatches work, look at other people's deathmatches aswell.

buildig
Word of the day.

YEEEEEAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGLSAJDNSANDNSADNSADNSADSANDNSANDND[/i][/b]

Oh, wait, that's the secret word, my bad.

thanks, and no, i dont need any help from you spenny...