Author Topic: Games you hate thread  (Read 9630 times)

Pokemon
Super Smash Bros

N.P.P.D.RUSH
Broken Sword
Daikatana
Day One: Garry's Incident (HURR)
Dead Bits (forgetTHISGAME)
Deus Ex: Invisible War (Of course)
Dollar Dash
Dungeon Defenders
Dungeonland
Eets Munchies
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Gear Up
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gravi
Gunman Clive
Iron Sky Invasion
Jack Lumber
LEGO Minifigures Online
Lugaru HD
M.U.D. TV
Metal Drift
Not The Robots
Oil Rush
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising & Red River
ORION: Dino Horde
Poof
Pressure
Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse
Shadowgrounds & Shadowgroudns Survivor
The Showdown Effect
Sniper Elite V2
Speedball 2: Tournament
Takedown: Red Sabre
Team Fortress 2
Toki Tori
Trapped Dead
Tribloos 2

Those are all in a separate category on Steam named "Cow explosive diarrhea".

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
is this really bad? I just bought it for $3 lol and only played the first mission

is this really bad? I just bought it for $3 lol and only played the first mission

Compared to the original Flashpoint (Now named Arma: Cold War Assault)...
Yes.

Yes.
its nearly impossible to play on consoles I found out

its nearly impossible to play on consoles I found out
Just like any Arma games yeah, due to the extensive control scheme and poor optimization.

But the new Flashpoints ARE on consoles, since most of the features were dumbed down a lot.

Any and all LEGO TT Games aside from the original LEGO Star Wars, and LEGO Minifigures Online. All Call of Duty games after 4. A huge amount of mobile games. Lots of these fake simulator "jokes".

While I can appreciate some of the design choices, I ultimately think Slender is a horrible game.

Otherwise, as much as a I nitpick, I generally enjoy most other games.

warframe

>wasted potential, could have played like vanquish meets metal gear rising
>every new thing they make is tied to RNG in some way
>the RNG is loving ridiculous in this game
>endless amounts of jewing; "what's that? you can't get that oxium? they have a 100% drop chance at the market, goy!"
>all the warframes sans volt, ash, nyx, ember, frost, excal, mag and rhino look like stuff
>melee system adds no depth to melee, just more mod space
>most weapons are stuff, the only weapons you need are boltor prime and angstrum
>"g-grinding is content!"
>the awful community willing to eat up the stuff their developers put on their plate
>the immature as forget devs unwilling to take criticism, holding them back from actually making a good game
>the gameplay is excrutiatingly boring

MOBAS - Basically a point and click RTS for a dumb FPS casuals. Also used as a excuse to turn an interesting concept into a pile of stuff.

Fallout 3 - Didn't follow the lore, generic good vs evil story, linear gameplay

Red Faction 2 - It's just bad. No multiplayer, terrible campaign.

Command and Conquer 4

Borderlands, fun with friends. However each level is basically go through a linear dungeon and kill waves of enemies and pick up a gun that is worse than the one in your hand.

i assume by this you mean 'im bad at it'
it's just really dumb and overrated. I've met so many people that go "Wowe lel call of duty is the same everytime get on my level scrubs" yet they have thousands of hours on a stuffty cartoon FPS......... like it's not even that great like yeah it can be funny at times i guess and there's a little more class diversity but jesus christ people treat it like the god of all games.
^ basically this. The game has long since died with unbalanced weapons and their sick obsession of hats.
Yes.
Agreed, The ARMAs are better.