Furdle is a piece of stuff

Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14594 times)

Can someone tell me why people actually dislike furdle besides him being better than them at building? "He thinks he's so great at everything blockland." That's not an over-inflated ego. That's accurate.
lad, being told you're great and telling yourself that you're great is a vastly different story.

lad, being told you're great and telling yourself that you're great is a vastly different story.
To be fair, he is a pretty wonderful builder, "laddie".

Can someone tell me why people actually dislike furdle besides him being better than them at building? "He thinks he's so great at everything blockland." That's not an over-inflated ego. That's accurate.
i think a lot of people are doing it because its the cool thing to do right now but i dont like him because one time i think he made a post that made me go "what the forget" so now im forever devoted to bringing him down online

Google.Does not belong in Drama at all.That build is like 3/10 at most.^ Link to post ^

Yeah, you don't have the best argument here, half your posts are useless and unneeded. I say Furdle is in the right. /nosupport
YOUR FACE! DUN DUN DUN!!!

YOUR FACE! DUN DUN DUN!!![color=black ][color=limegreen ][sup ][/sup][/color ][/color ][/b ][/i ][/u ]
amazing first post
also whats with all that stuff i found at the end?

ok for one dont change the title
for two stop i have cancer

shhhhh
don't make the same mistakes i did

I can tell you'll be a super star on the forums.