Author Topic: Never Have I Ever...  (Read 2600 times)

drink


off topic:
wait do we drink if we haven't done the haven't or if we have done the haven't

like if they said "never have i ever touched a frog" and i have, do i drink or not?

confused
Each statement you make is something you haven't done.

The next person drinks if they have done the above action.
If they haven't then they don't drink.

no drink

Never have I breathed.
Drink.

Never have I ever bungee jumped.

No drink

Never have I ever fallen down the stairs

no drink ouch

never have i ever gone to church and enjoyed it
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:50:35 PM by Blockaium »

drink

never have i ever played pokemon

drink

never have i ever played this game sober with no alcohol nearby until now

no drink

never have i ever been serious when calling the OP a friend

Would I drink or not, I've never even called an op a friend?
I'm gonna assume no drink.

Never have I ever been banned.

no drink. (well not on this account)

never have i ever liked a country song

starkiller youd drink twice cause you got perma'd

no drink.

never have i came and had it accidentally land in my mouth

drink

never have I not forgeted a bitch

drink, i not forget bitches by accident all the time

never have i ever shark week

Drink. shark week every week back2back on repeat +1

Never have I ever taken an airplane to another location within the same country.

Drink.

Never have I ever played DOTA 2.

no drink

I never backflipped

Drink

Never have I ever shoved a cactus up my arse