Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342291 times)

im so forgeted rn i dont kn ow what to make of your post
im not even high and im not really sure what he meant with the cow

im not even high and im not really sure what he meant with the cow
l m a ooooooooooooooo
it's much less funny when you have to explain it :(
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:36:20 PM by Daswiruch »

why do you even come into this thread
is he not allowed to post here
its a public thread

is he not allowed to post here
its a public thread

He didn't say "You shouldn't be in here." He questioned his motives for being in here. It's like someone going to an AA meeting and laughing at the alcoholics. Like, yeah, he's allowed to be there. It's a public meeting. But why would you do that? Why would Daswiruch come into a thread that talks exclusively about something he doesn't do and poke fun at them?

He didn't say "You shouldn't be in here." He questioned his motives for being in here. It's like someone going to an AA meeting and laughing at the alcoholics. Like, yeah, he's allowed to be there. It's a public meeting. But why would you do that? Why would Daswiruch come into a thread that talks exclusively about something he doesn't do and poke fun at them?
i didnt think he was making fun of you guys
thats why i told planr to stop earlier
if he is being offensive then he needs to stop posting here

that's offensive stufflord

i didnt think he was making fun of you guys
thats why i told planr to stop earlier
if he is being offensive then he needs to stop posting here
i wasn't intending to be offensive to them, i was merely making a joke
if somebody would actually watch the video segment i linked, they would get it

on the subject of being offensive/offended: you don't close someone's mouth, you close your ears

on the subject of being offensive/offended: you don't close someone's mouth, you close your ears
are you seriously saying if you're offending someone that they should just ignore you instead of asking you to stop being offensive

are you seriously saying if you're offending someone that they should just ignore you instead of asking you to stop being offensive

Actually, I agree with that. It's your personal problem that you're offended. I'm not offended by his post, I don't give a stuff, but I understand the sentiment of being like 'Why are you even wasting your time?'

If someone comes in to a thread and stuffposts it isn't the responsibility of others to ignore them.
Just don't post stupid stuff.

If someone comes in to a thread and stuffposts it isn't the responsibility of others to ignore them.
ignoring the stuffposter would actually be the best course of action because they wouldn't get the attention they want to continue stuffposting

edit: wow i was actually able to resolve a situation and change someone's point of view
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:58:43 PM by Daswiruch »

I'm the first person to bash people for making asses of themselves in this thread, but your post was completely harmless and I don't understand how it could offend anyone so

Welcome to the club

lol did i seriously start a fight aaaaaa

i was so gone last night lmao

does anyone ever smoke before they study/do a test.
i did it a while ago before a test as i was going to bomb it and didn't want to feel stuffty.

i actually, instead, had it clear my mind, motivated me to try, and got myself a good grade for something i didnt even study for.
i started doing it more often, even before i study, and it seems to work the same.

ive been smoking a lot, for tests, to get over anxiety, with friends, for art.
i don't want to become dependant on weed, but so far it seems to improve everything i do
anyone have something to say about this?

I never smoke the night before an exam. It really forgets with my critical thinking. Tonight's gonna my last hurrah before finals next week.