Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 344213 times)

I was sick of not having a pipe and refused to buy one.

You are looking at 10 min of me being in my garage with a drill and wood

Try an apple

You guys can literally just walk to the nearest gas station and buy a $3 bowl lol.
I like making things tho.

Try an apple
I like making things tho.

but you make an apple fffffffff

jk just make a mason jar bubbler and everything'll be okey

Also thinking of buying me a Pax now that I have a job, are there any other vaporizers that perform better than it?

but you make an apple fffffffff

jk just make a mason jar bubbler and everything'll be okey

Also thinking of buying me a Pax now that I have a job, are there any other vaporizers that perform better than it?
Im well aware my post was in response to Raven. I've smoked out of hundreds and hundreds of apples guys I'm well aware how to do so lol
And no the pax is pretty much all around the best

Im well aware my post was in response to Raven. I've smoked out of hundreds and hundreds of apples guys I'm well aware how to do so lol
And no the pax is pretty much all around the best
Jesus christ it's like $300 tho
You can get a pretty decent dry herb vape for $100

Yeah but it isn't a PAX

You can get a decent bong for 100 bucks but it won't hit like a 300 bong.
Like the money means even more when you're talking about electronics lol

Jesus christ it's like $300 tho
You can get a pretty decent dry herb vape for $100
Yeah but it isn't a PAX
and not to mention I can afford a PAX, so it's reasonable. Was thinking of the MFLB but PAX it is then.

man i would love a pax but i already think weed is expensive so

I don't see the reason in spending so much on vapes/pens. I have a $60 Gpen for my wax and some $40 off-brand pen for my herb and both forget me up bigtime.

I'm looking to buy a pen that's both herb and wax compatible for $60. Apparently it's pretty decent. Also a dry herb only vaporizer for $100 that looks nice. (I'll buy one or the other, not both.)

does anybody know any cheap way to get 500ml of heroin?

I'm looking to buy a pen that's both herb and wax compatible for $60. Apparently it's pretty decent. Also a dry herb only vaporizer for $100 that looks nice. (I'll buy one or the other, not both.)

http://www.gpen.com/collections/g-pro/products/black-scale-g-pro-vaporizer

I'll always recommend the G-Pro

does anybody know any cheap way to get 500ml of heroin?
dark net

doing 3 tabs to go to a park, watch Jungle Book, and then go back to the park or a different park if that ones closed
have to wait two weeks to hit baseline again since i tripped off of 2 tabs on april fools day

any tips for a 3 tab trip guys

dark net

doing 3 tabs to go to a park, watch Jungle Book, and then go back to the park or a different park if that ones closed
have to wait two weeks to hit baseline again since i tripped off of 2 tabs on april fools day

any tips for a 3 tab trip guys
ive taken 3 before but unfortunately acid doesn't effect me like most people. I barely get anything out of it

ive taken 3 before but unfortunately acid doesn't effect me like most people. I barely get anything out of it
are you like sure it wasnt just paper

1 tab is trippy as hell, two tabs and im not on earth, i cant wait for 3 tabs dude