Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 344240 times)

lol  this is a cool thread

I went to a dispensary for the first time today. It was so sick to just stand there and point to the bud I wanted xD picked up a quad for 100(it's amazing 1 bowl stoned bud) and a few grams of concentrate. I love mary

i want go to grass shop so bad

thanks florida
thanks a lot

Brief Bio: I've smoked weed, dosed on MXE and drink alcohol. I've done Salvia once (tonight, actually). I occasionally smoke spliffs/custom rolled cigarettes with my brothers. I'm 14 just like Machaty, and he and I are bros in real life. Everything he's done, it has been at my house with my brothers and I. He's my best friend and we're in a tote bromance. I've done MXE about 3 times and gotten drunk/high countless times. The first time I smoked was a week or two before 4/20 of 2014. It was with Machaty and one of my brothers.
Recreational Drugs Used: Weed, MXE, Alcohol, Salvia, Nicotine, caffeine
Favorite Recreational Drug: MXE
Least Favorite Recreational Drug: Nicotine

can i steal this and paste it to this girl on kik i really feel like this has the badass edge shes looking for in a guy and will get me far with her

remember kids, in soviet russia, drugs do you.

can i steal this and paste it to this girl on kik i really feel like this has the badass edge shes looking for in a guy and will get me far with her

10/10 i am busting a gut

smooth lol

i want go to grass shop so bad

thanks florida
thanks a lot
It was sick since normally people without cards(me) can't even go in them but my buddy I picked up with knows the owners and we even smoked in the store lol

Brief Bio: I smoked for the first time in 7th grade with my gf at the time, and that stuff was loving great. We broke up not too long after that and, being a socially awkward 7th grader who's most frequented website was the BLF, I didn't know how to get anything. So I didn't for a long time, then me and that girl got back together for like a year and smoked infrequently but drank a lot of Vodka. After we broke up, I was understandably in a pretty bad place emotionally, so I started smoking more and buying my own bud. I stuck to smoking weed exclusively for a few months, then I got my hands on bars and starting popping those sometimes. Pills led to more pills, and at one point during my Freshman year of high-school I was selling Vyvanse as Adderall. My supplier, a friend who had a prescription, lost that prescription so I quit selling. Towards the end of freshman year, I was selling bud. The summer after freshman year, I took acid for the first time and fell in loving love, and starting selling it as well. That whole summer was kind of a blur because I was smoking about an eighth a day and tripping acid every other few days, but I ended up doing coke a few times and experimenting with opiates, specifically hydrocodone and Dilaudid. After that summer I stopped taking acid as much but continued to smoke a forgetton of weed. Now I trip acid every few weeks, snort/pop 8mg dilaudids when I get my hands on them, and just kind of experiment in general.

Recreational Drugs Used: Weed, DXM, Amphetamines, opiates, 25i, 25b, 25c, DOM, LSD, coke, lean, alcohol, mushrooms, jenkem
Favorite Recreational Drug: Weed will always be my main bitch, but acid and coke are tied for a close second.
Least Favorite Recreational Drug: Research Chems sold as Acid because bad trips loving suck richard
Recreational Drugs I'd Like To Try: DMT, Bromo-DragonFLY, meth, heroin, morphine, molly, 2C-B, Ketamine

Morphine is climaxic   

Recreational Drugs Used: Weed, DXM, Amphetamines, opiates, 25i, 25b, 25c, DOM, LSD, coke, lean, alcohol, mushrooms, jenkem
what the forget is wrong with you

i honestly dont get why people do heroin. i understand it prolly feels amazing but that stuff will ruin your life so fast its unbelievable

what the forget is wrong with you

what the forget is wrong with you?

The key word is Used, not Abused, prick.

I wish pot was legal here in texas,

Oh an mp7964, dont do meth, but your choice, and does anyone know when weed will be legal in texas