Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338669 times)

I just buy a bunch and throw them in my car and boat and restock them if they get stuffty

What kind?

I just buy a bunch and throw them in my car and boat and restock them if they get stuffty
You own a boat?

What kind?
Oh man I have a lot. Anywhere from brands like Ashton and Acid to Black n Milds and Swisher Sweets. I have a box of cigars with some weird Cuban name sitting in my drawer in my room too. I'll have to see what they're called.

You own a boat?
Yeah two

cohiba master race
ashton is a second
then i dont really care because ill smoke anything to be honest

Anything that's Drew Estate and not Acid is going to be good. Some acids are alright but most aren't. Also cohibas are good but they're way to loving expensive, they're like at least $8.00 and for that much you can get some really good ones. I smoke black & milds too but that's more like a cigarette than anything else. Pennsylvania has no taxes on cigars besides sales tax which is pretty nice.

Anything that's Drew Estate and not Acid is going to be good. Some acids are alright but most aren't. Also cohibas are good but they're way to loving expensive, they're like at least $8.00 and for that much you can get some really good ones. I smoke black & milds too but that's more like a cigarette than anything else. Pennsylvania has no taxes on cigars besides sales tax which is pretty nice.
the term for things like black & milds and al capones is cigarillos

when i used to smoke cigarettes theres brand called winchester that makes little cigars
the tastiest cigarettes/not cigarettes ive ever smoked

swisher and white owl are best in terms of cigarillos
b&m are pretty cool i guess

im baked and ilove it

im eading popcorn with a spoon

I wanna be able to get stupid knocked on my ass high again :(

Yeah I know what they're called I buy them all the time, I was just saying they're much closer to a cigarette than a cigar in what they are. The tobacco is actually pipe tobacco as compared to a cigar which are actual leaves, it would pretty much be a cigarette if it didn't have any flavoring. Also cigarillos were able to get around the whole ban on flavored cigarettes because they're considered cigars for legal purposes, which is also why I barely pay any taxes on them.

swisher and white owl are best in terms of cigarillos
b&m are pretty cool i guess

Ew they're the worst, they also are made up of even grosser trimmings that aren't used in cigars. As B&M's slogan goes "tastes great! smells great!"

just woke up this morning and im still high

yesssss

Sheeeit new thread, lovey layout on the OP rav

omg please remove my bio