Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342115 times)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:02:07 AM by allyorbase »

I live in showlow/pinetop area. I heard a few years back the dealer who was lacing weed was arrested, so now the weed isnt tainted like it used to.
But yeah, $20 a blunt is a bit much.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:02:16 AM by allyorbase »

Laced weed isn't always bad, I've had some amazing laced bud before lol

Cept i dont want any of that stuff. If i am going to smoke weed, i want weed. Not pcp and weed, not acid and weed. Just weed. Not exactly interested in any of the harder drugs.

I agree with you that if weed were legal the minimal age of legal consumption would be 21. But it's not legal.

If weed were not psychoactive, the minimal age of legal consumption would be zero. But it is psychoactive.
If weed were part of our culture, the minimal age of legal consumption would be significantly lower than 21. But it isn't.
If weed were similar to tobacco in effect and health consequence, the minimal age of legal consumption would be 18. But it isn't.

You could make up a bunch of imaginary stipulations that would change the legal consumption age. The thing is, none of those stipulations are true so they're not worth considering.

What is worth considering is medical research that shows the effects of marijuana use on teenagers and compares it to the effects of marijuana use on adults. And, yes this data does show that 14 year olds should not smoke weed.
I think we're arguing the same thing bud

I'm not sure if I've had laced weed or not.
I was having a sesh at a chef's house with him and my old boss and these guys are chefs and let me tell you something if you think chefs are normal people then you are wrong. Most chefs are junkies, so I already know they are regularly going for crack and that kinda stuff. Anyway the weed was the chef's supply and man I was sitting against a wall for a few hours feeling like my heart was beating 5000bpm and was going to explode in my chest. Wasn't my fav sesh of all time.

still not as bad as meth tho

ouch.

Here in honduras, essentially the minimum you can buy is, and I'm not kidding you, a whole ounce. And I really don't want to tell you the price for the whole ounce, it would just crush your hearts.

is it dro?

forget is dro?

hydro

is it like, stuffty brick weed? or good, fluffy, trichome-covered nugs?

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:02:29 AM by allyorbase »

I never thought I'd ever hear anything positive come from anyone about laced weed but wow finally someone. But I don't forget with that at all though ;~;

Anyways, bought a bong from a friend today and also bought a $50 sack and have just been enjoying it all day.

and then tonight I became a zebr huntr wit my wepon bong

oh hell yeah it's bud, it's straight columbian
wait, does that mean it's really good or something im confussed here

oh hell yeah it's bud, it's straight columbian

this is what i mean by dro.

i get a qp of dank colorado bud for $550 lmao