Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338652 times)

Combining alcohol with opioids is almost exclusively a bad idea. I can't read the print on your pill, so I can't give you any information about it, but I can definitely tell you that it'd be a bad idea to take it while drunk.

Combining alcohol with opioids is almost exclusively a bad idea. I can't read the print on your pill, so I can't give you any information about it, but I can definitely tell you that it'd be a bad idea to take it while drunk.
says m367 but i took it with a shot of smirnoff just a minuet ago so lmao idk lets see whats gonna happen

Y'all brothers hot boxing bathrooms, where's the creativity in that? I've hotboxed a ski gondola hundreds of feet in the air with 4 other people. It was a 20 minute ride to we really took it all in.

Okay so that was Vicodin you just took, not oxy. It's got 10mg of hydrocodone (the good stuff) in it, 10-15 is usually a normal recreational dose for a first-timer. Since you've drank expect it to hit you at least twice as hard as that, so you'll probably be nodding pretty hard later on. If you start to puke, idk what to tell you, make sure you don't lay down or you take the risk of falling asleep, puking in your sleep, and choking on your own puke. Don't take any more or you could risk liver damage and/or overdose.

Okay so that was Vicodin you just took, not oxy. It's got 10mg of hydrocodone (the good stuff) in it, 10-15 is usually a normal recreational dose for a first-timer. Since you've drank expect it to hit you at least twice as hard as that, so you'll probably be nodding pretty hard later on. If you start to puke, idk what to tell you, make sure you don't lay down or you take the risk of falling asleep, puking in your sleep, and choking on your own puke. Don't take any more or you could risk liver damage and/or overdose.
i appreciate your advice and informational thx man

It's got 10mg of hydrocodone (the good stuff).
lol unless you're comparing it to the apap, hydrocodone is probably the last thing i would call "the good stuff"
i had a better time on dilaudid and that's saying something :/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:24:08 AM by Bahamut »

I've taken two hits of marijuana recently, and made a comment about how it smells so much cleaner than cigs.

Does that mean I can be in the list now?

I've taken two hits of marijuana recently, and made a comment about how it smells so much cleaner than cigs.

no

have fun scratching your skin off

no
18 years or older please

lol unless you're comparing it to the apap, hydrocodone is probably the last thing i would call "the good stuff"
i had a better time on dilaudid and that's saying something :/
I'm assuming the pill wasn't just hydrocodone. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is used in that type of pill to help reduce abuse potential. Good stuff doesn't necessarily mean enjoyable
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:56:16 PM by nickpb1 »

is it really only adults now

because that gets rid of a nice portion of the community lol

is it really only adults now

because that gets rid of a nice portion of the community lol
Just for the bios

No hate or judgment right now, but what's the point of the TV Program, "The Cannabusiness Report"? It sounds like it's just trying to convince me that weed has no harmful effects whatsoever and that I must smoke it all day every day. Or at least that's how I interpreted it....

i hecka passed out and i was honestly bummed i woke up this morning :-/ o well i rate that experience 3/10