The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338200 times)

but you don't know that.
Yes it is a known thing that not everywhere has drug tests, I've never had a drug test at any of my workplaces. Also I'm pretty sure they have to tell you when you're going for the job that they will be doing drug tests.

You could just google if a certain place drug tests

I smoked a bowl after classes this morning out of habit. Tolerance break begins today  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:18:44 AM by Ravencroft· »

I'm glad my work doesn't drug test.

I'm glad my work doesn't drug test.
I did a side job that definitely didn't drug test. We were stoned the entire time.

All my jobs have had pre-employment drug testing followed by random testing thereafter.  It's just a part of the oil/gas industry when you are mapping high pressure transmission lines people excavate around, they don't want you baked out of your mind so stuff doesn't explode.

Yesterday was great. Hung out with my friends all day and got lit as forget. Also got my first piece then too. We went to this park where this older gentleman was super cool and had spare pipes to give out and he gave me one. My friend wanted to trade, and he had a lower profile pipe I liked more so I got that one.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:35:28 PM by Smallguy »

I smoked a bowl after classes this morning out of habit. Tolerance break begins today  :cookieMonster:

Raven, you think you can share a blunt?

bigcapitalbaka : drinks too much sprite

I'm worried about trying acid. Is it safe to do it in a controlled environment?

jesus

ive been high for like 24hr

I'm worried about trying acid. Is it safe to do it in a controlled environment?
Yes of course, there's no environment safer and it isn't exactly dangerous anyway.
The thing with Acid/hallucinogens is that prior to tripping your brain hasn't experienced hallucination and the first time (i mean every time really but particularly the 1st) is pretty hectic, simply because it's like nothing you've ever experienced or could picture in your head.
Just make sure you feel comfortable when you do it, if you feel anxious or sketch then don't do it, also have some SUPER chilled music ready because music controls your entire world, don't listen to anything fast/loud/dubsteppykindastuff or it will just sketch you out.

music controls your entire world, don't listen to anything fast/loud/dubsteppykindastuff or it will just sketch you out.
tell more

Yes of course, there's no environment safer and it isn't exactly dangerous anyway.
The thing with Acid/hallucinogens is that prior to tripping your brain hasn't experienced hallucination and the first time (i mean every time really but particularly the 1st) is pretty hectic, simply because it's like nothing you've ever experienced or could picture in your head.
Just make sure you feel comfortable when you do it, if you feel anxious or sketch then don't do it, also have some SUPER chilled music ready because music controls your entire world, don't listen to anything fast/loud/dubsteppykindastuff or it will just sketch you out.
Can you suggest me some music? I've never really done stuff like this before.