Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 344230 times)

fixed
yeah that's correct, but second hand smoke can still be a major factor.

I've thrown up from smoking like 8 times now what the forget. I mean its always when i push my limits but still
i think im close to eight times

a few were from eating too much beforehand and then smoking a lot
some from not eating anything and smoking a lot

oddly enough my worst high ever was also me drinking a lot of beer
and besides sitting on the toilet of a friends party having a panic attack and calling my parents to hurry and pick em up i was fine by the time i wanted to hang up and told them not to worry

also sometimes its because the piece is really gross :panda:

Once my uncle made the joint so wet I wouldn't even accept it. It looked like he stuck it in his mouth and licked all over the mouth end, after I seen it I walked away. That was just disgusting.
We no longer allow him to be the first (or second) person with the joint for a few reasons. He's possibly the worse person to smoke with.
He holds the joint too long and lets it go out, he'll often try to take another hit after holding it for about 30 secs to a minute. He's negative as can be, when he comes in he goes on about how X did Y and he hates Z because of it. One day he walked in and I told him to stop the negativity because it was ruining the peace.
He also talks to much. Especially when holding the joint, I have to rush him everytime.

This might be my problem, actually.....

I've actually been doing Desomorphine/Krokodil for years. I really love it and I get it through my friends. Don't buy into the hype. Krokodile isn't that bad.

For me I only throw up from blunts/joints. Generally they have to be personals too. For example I was with trinick smoking a personal joint walking to the grocery store and near the end of the joint I just leaned over and threw up before finishing the joint

For me I only throw up from blunts/joints. Generally they have to be personals too. For example I was with trinick smoking a personal joint walking to the grocery store and near the end of the joint I just leaned over and threw up before finishing the joint
blunts have made me bleh before and ive thrown up from them the most i think
joints never though

blunts have made me bleh before and ive thrown up from them the most i think
joints never though
i think blunts are the best way to smoke. never have thrown up from them before tho that kinda sucks

I think eating it is the best way to go. I just ate six pounds of pure cocaine and I feel great!

If I ever throw up from smoking it would probably be from papers or a gross amount of resin in the bowl. Scraping after every use is the way to go.

my friends dog ate a pound of weed once and had to be hospitalized

do you guys have similar stories? what happens to animals when they are drugged

is it the same as humans or something

iirc marijuana is poisonous to dogs

my friends dog ate a pound of weed once and had to be hospitalized

do you guys have similar stories? what happens to animals when they are drugged

is it the same as humans or something
I'm calling bullstuff

About to get blazed af :))))))

I'm calling bullstuff

Smoke one for me because I'm at culvers and can't smoke until probably later tonight :(

I'm calling bullstuff

not bullstuff ;(