Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 343514 times)

it will probably ruin your life so yes

So I experienced complete psychosis last night during class when I had a little too heavy of a dose, for me, of edibles. Ended up in the bathroom for 30 minutes, puked the moment I got in the stall. I got nothing done that evening and totally regret that stuff.

I used LSD for the first time a couple weeks ago, good stuff. I hate the way my mouth feels when I'm on it though. But damn is it fun!!

hey guys does anyone here live in germany who can sell/get me weed

visit the Netherlands for a coffee shop its just next door man

My new grinder that my buddy bought in while in europe :D

hey guys does anyone here live in germany who can sell/get me weed
buy it online. There are about 15 pages in this megathread where trinick and i explain the whole process.

your buddy is a real pal

your buddy is a real pal
im not your pal buddy

No but yeah it's a super cool gift and it makes me think of you actually lol

visit the Netherlands for a coffee shop its just next door man
just wondering, bc im moving to germany in 2 months so i thought id try to secure a plug beforehand
buy it online. There are about 15 pages in this megathread where trinick and i explain the whole process.
how far back? i tried a couple searches but couldnt find anything

im not your pal buddy

No but yeah it's a super cool gift and it makes me think of you actually lol
:'')

got my mcdonalds take away next to me for u guys

just wondering, bc im moving to germany in 2 months so i thought id try to secure a plug beforehandhow far back? i tried a couple searches but couldnt find anything

where about in germany, west or east (kek)

friends that buy u weed are real friends

where about in germany, west or east (kek)
er
south is all i can really say

i'll be studying at tmu so somewhere in munchen/bavaria (idk which one to say)

also this is an invitation to any blocklanders who live in the area or close by enough to hang out

guess you gotta befriend some adolfs