Good game ideas you have?

Author Topic: Good game ideas you have?  (Read 708 times)

One of my ideas would be in space, it would be like an MMO, and using this chemistry system and research you would be able to make new metal types for armor or new weapons, and use it for your ship or something

I had an idea for a 3rd person shooter game where you have to organize a small merc group. You take missions, buy equipment for the mercs, train them and so on. During missions the player can switch between charactere while the AI takes control of the rest of the characters. There is also multiplayer co-op.

sounds a lot like XCOM Jare

Spore.....but....and stay with me here.....without loving it in the ass

a game that's not a shooter/sports game

A game like TF2.
But with clowns instead

blockland 2 developed on a new engine with more features including graphics comparable to left 4 dead 2 and heavily optimised shaders and the return of terrain, but easily changeable ingame, and saved via environment settings, including placed interiors. also the ability to change the layer of a brick and to create new bricks ingame. and an expanded eventing system could also be made. also more lego like brick placement rules including the ability for bricks to have studs on the side and make them actually work. also buildable vehicles. plus a new npc interaction screen which can be used for bots with dialog. expanded avatar creation screen including being able to select eye color, eye style, hair color, hair style, mouth type, basically a separate window for specifically the blockhead's face. and enhanced vehicle physics, including vehicles being able to be broken into little peices (for buildable vehicles these would be each individual brick) and fake killed bricks would be collidable in every way, even using the hammer on it would delete the original brick.

tldr skyrim with legos

Realistic Paper Mario, where you can barely jump, you fly everywhere when falling, and you are heavily affected by wind.

everything in game is destructible
even ground

skyrim but with more butts
Instant $20 billion kickstarter

A sandbox game where you have a laser that can cut through any buildings or people or w/e and you just go around loving stuff up because lasers.

I had an idea for a 3rd person shooter game where you have to organize a small merc group. You take missions, buy equipment for the mercs, train them and so on. During missions the player can switch between charactere while the AI takes control of the rest of the characters. There is also multiplayer co-op.
Fuse, though the game sucks.
everything in game is destructible
even ground
Red Faction 1 and 2

OT: A game that lets you choose between open world and linear gameplay. Specifically set in the universe of the Metro 203X books and games.

me and and my development friend have a total of like 60+ game ideas
we are ditching one or two of them because they are concepts not made on a well foundation.