NSA told three times by a judge to stop destroying evidence, related news in OP.

Author Topic: NSA told three times by a judge to stop destroying evidence, related news in OP.  (Read 1031 times)

Yes except this isn't any of your property that they're searching that requires a warrant. Technically phone tapping and internet surveillance is legal BECAUSE you're paying for your internet service and phone service and when you sign your contracts it basically says they can use your information for this that blah blah, basically anything you do on the internet/phone can be monitored by your service provider and they are legally allowed too. Then the NSA makes deals with the providers to get a huge database of legal info

However programs such as Xkeyscore are borderline unconstitutional (accesses all private data WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION) but the NSA says the program is actually not used unless a warrant/authorization is given which is probably BS

Pretty sure there was an article a while back where Snowden stated NSA members passed around nude photos of the Pete the had under surveillance for fun. I'll try and find that one.

If its something they use to find terrorists than why can't they send armies to the loving country's because your on the news and the terrorist bastards already know who you are, I bet the CIA also knows who the NSA are and the CIA are posting public videos. what, do the NSA care more about copyright infringement more than terrorism? or research? if so then the NSA can forget off out the door, they're one of the worst agency's out there

i read the title as
"NSA told me three times to stop destroying evidence, related news in OP"

why can't they send armies to the loving country's
because then you'll have people going "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOO USA IS GETTING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY'S BUSINESS AGAIN!!! forget USA STOP loving UP OTHER COUNTRIES" and then if they don't you've got people going "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USA YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING THESE GUYS JUST ATTACKED A BUNCH OF TROOPS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY SEND MORE ARMIES AAA"

because then you'll have people going "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOO USA IS GETTING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY'S BUSINESS AGAIN!!! forget USA STOP loving UP OTHER COUNTRIES" and then if they don't you've got people going "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USA YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING THESE GUYS JUST ATTACKED A BUNCH OF TROOPS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY SEND MORE ARMIES AAA"
International politics in a nutshell

you see he put it in big letters that means it's serious

isn't the NSA supposed to be unconstitutional anyway

The forums just wouldn't be the same without you, Furling.

isn't the NSA supposed to be unconstitutional anyway

Read my post above, it's a controversial topic

For organization that says you have nothing to hide, they sure do like to hide things.