Author Topic: Trust invites not working "Target Client Does Not Exist"  (Read 668 times)

Apparently on my server, people are unable to send me trust invites, and whenever they try, they get a message saying "Target Client does not exist" although it is not a dedicated server and I am there all the time. It's happened to just about everyone who has joined my server who did not have my trust prior to the past few days.

Noedit: Sending them invites does not work either

You have a broken add-on then. Only way to solve this is to turn off add-ons one at a time until you find the problem.

It's an addon for sure? Ive never had this problem before recently. And I havent downloaded any addons in months

That's the only logical answer. Alternatively on your server if you type trace(1); into the console, replicate the problem ie send a trust invite, then put in trace(0); and upload that console log, it will give us a better understanding and we may be able to find the root of the problem. Or you can try a vanilla server with only default add-ons and see if the problem persists.