DrenDran's WIP Economy Server --- How long do I make a year?

Poll

How long should a year take? (Crops take maybe 2/3 of a year to grow on average, take into consideration changes in gameplay style here)

Six hours? (Maintenance for best output maybe once an hour)
23 (51.1%)
Twelve hours? (Reccomended maintenance every few hours for best output)
2 (4.4%)
A day (Optimal maintenance is maybe two/three times a day)
6 (13.3%)
Longer (Maintenance maybe once/twice a day)
14 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: DrenDran's WIP Economy Server --- How long do I make a year?  (Read 13104 times)

NOW GET THAT SERVER WORKING OR I'LL...go to bed. I guess.
Will it be up again by tonight, cause I can pull an all-nighter if that's what it takes. If it wont be up in the next 4 hours or so, I'll just head to bed. Any idea when?
Yo it's 1:37 am here and I don't even know where to start fixing this crash.
Get some rest man, hopefully it'll be up and restored tomorrow.

It's the same where I am. I'm in the EST.

Darnit. I'll be up by 9:00 tomorrow morning. Hope to see it soon. :3

When you add crime if you do then you should reeeally make roads. The current server is awesome but it looks like Badspots block party.

I agree with Crown. But don't make all lots the same size, or even two sizes. Make a few different sizes all the way from 16x16 to 64x64, and perhaps some L or T shaped lots as well.

However, if you ever plan on doing crime, we need VCE for security purposes. Otherwise, it's just damn near impossible.

inb4 this turns into a City RPG

Cmon DrenDran. It's almost 12:00.
Is it close to being done? Or do you have a job, and can't start work on it till you come home?
I need to get on there and farm so I can pay back that 1500$ loan from Credit Mobiler. Which is 2000$ with interest. Gotta get working on that.

Servers up as "farming might crash" the issue has not been resolved, yet the server's up with the old save and a new second autosaver.

DrenDran: Hey, I've heard that you like weed, so I put weeds in your weed.

Would be really awesome if we had lots

should make it so instead of criminals just going to jail and sitting in a room for x minutes they get sent to some sort of government farm or mine or something and are forced to work for reduced/no wages

also make it so if you click your plant it lets you know if you should harvest or not, losing your plants because you can't tell if they're ready is loving handicapped
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:35:51 PM by mp7964 »

police state simulator

no seriously what's the point of having a jail and criminals, that's probably the worst feature you could've ever added to a server that barely has any features to begin with.

how about an economy, how about a market system, how about food and hunger.

how about something sensible that would fit in with a "Farming Server"

no seriously what's the point of having a jail and criminals, that's probably the worst feature you could've ever added to a server that barely has any features to begin with.

how about an economy, how about a market system, how about food and hunger.

how about something sensible that would fit in with a "Farming Server"

this so much.