Hallow's Eve - It's coming

Author Topic: Hallow's Eve - It's coming  (Read 1229 times)

Excuse the title, I'm terrible at Photoshop.

Hallow's Eve is a large scale Halloween themed park. It opens on the 31st of October. The hosting times will vary from year to year.

This years event will go for 6 days.

The Fair has many different amusements, such as hat stalls, roller coasters, a merry-go-round, and more. The rides and stalls use a ticket system, which are gained from chests or games.

All of the images are subject to change.

Current attractions include:
The Screamer - We fling you up and down!
Hat stalls - You can never have enough...
Souvenirs - Can you catch them all?
Bob and his zombie gang!
Merry-go-round - Round and round
Dunk Tank
Go Karts (Testing)

Upcoming attractions:
Rollercoasters
Trampolines
Corn Maze

The music.

Thank you.

isnt zealot making literally the exact same thing

2spoopy

I love it. I hope you can top what you did last year.

isnt zealot making literally the exact same thing
actually halloweenfest was hosted last year and is just bigger this year
we probably wont compete much because it appears this takes place on halloween and ours is all throughout the month of october

i might need to get a hosting service for halloweenfest because my hosting abilities have mysteriously stopped working
also post overhead photos of your park. it's always suspicious when people post restrictively shot pictures because it kinda suggests that the build isnt as big as they are suggesting.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 07:51:58 PM by McZealot »

actually ours was hosted last year and is just bigger this year
we probably wont compete much because it appears this takes place on halloween and ours is all throughout the month of october

i might need to get a hosting service for halloweenfest because my hosting abilities have mysteriously stopped working

It takes place the week of Halloween, the final day having a special celebration.

Hopefully this year will turn out better for both of our servers.

I feel like you're a bit early, but it's still nice to see something in this community being properly planned. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread is dead in a day or two, but that doesn't mean the event is any less well planned. Godspeed, sir.

will it be hardcore spoop?