Author Topic: First day of senior year.  (Read 2030 times)

im a senior this year, and today was my first day. im so excited for this i cant wait for whats in store :)

im a senior this year, and today was my first day. im so excited for this i cant wait for whats in store :)
Work, work, more work.

No, we have to stay in the building for lunch. Can't even leave the lunch room unless you gotta take a piss.
That's loving terrible, at my school you can leave campus for lunch and go wherever you want as long as you are not a freshman.
You can leave during other classes too if your Teachers aid or something

No, we have to stay in the building for lunch. Can't even leave the lunch room unless you gotta take a piss.

At my school, there are outdoor tables as well as an indoor cafeteria but you can't leave the campus due to safety reasons.

senior year was awesome you're gonna enjoy it

Only seniors who've 1) paid their class dues 2) are passing their classes are aloud to leave school. We have some nice places to eat in town but you have to make it back within 20 minutes for your next class

That's loving terrible, at my school you can leave campus for lunch and go wherever you want as long as you are not a freshman.
You can leave during other classes too if your Teachers aid or something
I didn't make the rules, they just don't want anyone outside. I mean I guess it makes sense because my school is in the middle of a pretty bad town.

Our school used to let us outside, for lunch when it was warm out. But they stopped because people were selling pot to the students.

The best part of senior year was people finally realized how much nobody gives a forget about anything or keeping up appearances or whatever and just became actual chill people to be with.