Author Topic: Zoom Glitch & Screen Cut Off  (Read 2233 times)

Same issue as this guy:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264228.0

Whenever I press F, my FOV changes.

I also have the issue where the game cuts a good chunk of itself off inside the window.

Do you have a website in the background it happens to me i just need to close it?

Do you have a website in the background it happens to me i just need to close it?
Of course I do.

hmm all i can say is reinstall blockland

Might be a playertype add-on or any sort of add-on that changes view/FOV. If you don't have any sort of add-on that changes your view/FOV I might not know a solution to your problem. Otherwise if you do, I recommend you back them up and delete them, then see what happens.

You're not providing much useful information, same with the other guy even if that's all he can get, so you're going to have to reinstall Blockland. Here's some things you can do to prevent save or addon loss:

Copy your Addons, Saves, Screenshots, and Config folders to another one.

Reinstall Blockland

Remove those folders in the new installed Blockland, then put the old ones in their place.

Note: Your config folder may be the root of the problem, same with the addons folder, so do the steps above again if you are still having this problem after the reinstall except keep one of these folders out of the process and experiment to see which one is the issue.

To answer the "screen cutoff issue", you'll have to tell me if you are in fullscreen or windowed mode.

Really sorry for the triple post, but you can also try pressing your zoom button in-game which should reset the FOV.

The problem is, the zoom button CAUSES the FOV to forget up.

I'll work on reinstalling BL tomorrow.

go in the FOV file and find the promblem becuase it sometimes messes up

Just re-install blockland. (Might want to move your Add-ons into a Seperate Folder just in case)