Author Topic: What do you want to work as?  (Read 2702 times)

I personally would like to design video games, however I might not get into college this year because my exams went terribly. My short term plan is to teach English in Spain next year (I worked for the ministry of education of Spain for a month in July, so I can get work there again. yay)

And then after that I'd like very much to learn software design via an entry course to college.

I've also had my mind on making music and sounds for advertising or cinema, that kind of thing. Basically to not become a famous musician but to make a living out of my music. But I'd also like to keep it a hobby on the other hand. Oh, decisions decisions.

What about you, my children?

therapist. i've always had a knack for making people feel better from an emotional rut.

Airline pilot or translator.

housing architec- Wait, didn't we have enough of these threads?

housing architec- Wait, didn't we have enough of these threads?
I wasn't here

Game dev. Either join a studio or if needs be, start my own

Biomedical/Nanotech Engineer (Primary), Author (Already am; want to continue), and Musician (Already am; want to continue.).

A security guard at a science place like black mesa, I mean Half Life is my favorite game series.

cleaning your moms pusillanimous individual

Civil Engineer

Physical Therapist

Woodworker

Music producer is my dream, I wouldn't mind being famous. I bought Bitwig studio a while ago and it's lovely.

cleaning your moms pusillanimous individual
found the cuckold

I'm majoring in Environmental Engineering with Hydrology as my minor. I have two years of school left before I can earn my degree and will be getting a job halfway through my senior year in college due to such high demand in my field.

I'd like to be a game designer, but a professional one

that's my dream
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:24:42 PM by Zay »

I want to help people.

A lot of jobs fall under that so I have no idea