Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's Servers V3

Author Topic: Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's Servers V3  (Read 8351 times)

Sorry for making 5 posts in a row, but with Advanced Bot on the team you will now require 2 points to be accepted.

I am currently encouraging people to make applications for the server.
WHY AM I MAKING 6 POSTS IN A ROW???

I use the same format for all my applications... But, okay.

It is not copied by the way. I wrote this all myself, I just re formatted it for different servers. Do not falsely accuse me of being a copier, please.

I use the same format for all my applications... But, okay.
It is not copied by the way. I wrote this all myself, I just re formatted it for different servers. Do not falsely accuse me of being a copier, please.
Don't complain about the same thing like you did on Pecon's topic..

Name: Emerson

BL:ID: 31013

-Previous Administration Experience:
-Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA)
-Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA)
-Terminator1337's Throwmod (A)
-Pancaik's Throwmod (A)
-Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA) (NOTE: Squiggles quit Blockland Completely but I have experience from his server)
-Tetronaught's Jailbreak (A)

Recommendations:
-Blockster1337
~WaterOre
-Sirgir
~Bowser Jr.
-Champion
~Nameisthis
-Blockman01

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

(If I need more signatures then just tell me!)

Why you should accept me:
(Please read all word for word, there are important things in here that need to be said to certain admins.) I think I would be a good admin because I have decent experience with administration in general but, Boss Battles is my favorite server by far and I have been playing it since it came out in 2011. I am so interactive with everyone on the server and very active other then school and maybe sports. I am so dedicated to the server and want to be even more involved. I am not going to lie, I have been muted once, never banned. I have been muted but, if I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin, I will be a lot more mature and just plain serious about certain things/situations. And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious if I was, it was most likely me playing around or just a joke in general (This kind of stuff will not happen if I am approved to be admin). I know the server boss battles very well, I know the rules back and forth and I know what is kickable, bannable, and all that. I would really basically only give a warning and kick. If banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins (Unless it is pretty obvious like trying to crash the server..). I not only look at the discipline of a situation, I love to help people. I notice that since steam came out a lot of new people have joined, I got the help I needed when I first joined I want them to get what I got. Understanding the server is a big part of having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the server for what it is. another thing, I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details to just plain make it look more presentable (I have started using Modter Blocks in my builds). And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is absolutely necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

Timezone/Region: Eastern Pacific Time/US
IGN: Emerson

BL_ID: 31013

Previous Administration Experience:

Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA)
Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA)
Terminator1337's Throwmod(A)
Pancaik's Throwmod (A)
Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA)

Recommendations:
-Blockster1337,
-WaterOre,
-Sirgir,
-Bowser Jr.,
-Champion,
-Nameisthis

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

Why you should accept me: I I want to be admin on your server because I have decent experience with administration in general and your servers are really cool and interesting to me and I would like to help. I am interactive with everyone and very active other then school and sports. I want to be dedicated to your servers and want to be involved. If I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin I will be mature and just plain serious about certain things (I wont be uptight and take every little thing too serious). And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious. And I have administrated quite a bit, I am not all about discipline I like to help new people, a lot of people have joined since Blockland came out on steam. I got help when I first joined and it helped me understand the game and to play it to the best of my abilities. Understanding the game is a big part in having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have fun in the server for what it is. I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details like making the map look more presentable. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

Seems you did more of a low effort than Pecon's..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:47:06 PM by Advanced Bot »

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:47:44 PM by Blokx »

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:45:14 PM by Blokx »

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:45:27 PM by Blokx »

Stop posting your app.. there is always an edit button.
Those recommendatons are the same as Pecon's, recommendations are for each server only, not the same for every server.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:57:59 PM by Advanced Bot »

Application for Super Admin

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience:

- ScatteredSpace Moderator [A]
- Pecon7's Boss Battles [A]
- Jorgur's Dogfight [A]
- Glass' Trench Wars [A]
- Visolator's Boss Battles [A]
- Comr4de's Server [SA]
- Nasoa’s Cart Racing [A]
- TheBrighterDark’s Island Dogfight [A]
- Crown’s CityRP [A]

Recommendations:

Darren
Pecon7
KINEX
Comr4de
Bones4
Mr.Doom
Marioguy0
Lugnut
Fastlex
Greek2Me
Sylvanor
Lalam
Jorgur

As the greatest admin of the year, perhaps of all time, Super Admin should really just be given too me. However I will further convince you by saying that I am Gizmo, really thats all that needs to be said along with my enormous list of top quality servers and recommendations because as Gizmo, I am the best.

As the greatest admin of the year, perhaps of all time, Super Admin should really just be given too me. However I will further convince you by saying that I am Gizmo, really thats all that needs to be said along with my enormous list of top quality servers and recommendations because as Gizmo, I am the best.

Channel your inner Furdle.

Not a lot has changed about it other then some tiny things and things I added it's just because it is the same person who made it so like...

That was directed at the both of you

10/23/2014 admin app list

Gizmo (BLID 12815) - Accepted
Emerson (BLID 31013) - Denied

App review check of 10/23/14

IGN: Emerson

BL_ID:31013

Adminstrative Experience
:

Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA)
Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA)
Terminator1337's Throwmod(A)
Pancaik's Throwmod (A)
Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA)

Reccomendations:

-Blockster1337
-WaterOre
-Sirgir
-Bowser Jr.
-Champion
-Nameisthis

(Nothing is changed forsept why I want to be acceped.)

Why I want to be accepted:

I want to be accepted because I think I would be a good admin on your server and I have a motive to be one. I just in general like your servers and think they are fun to play on and would like to help out in making it fun for everyone. I have administrated on many different servers and have hosted off and on. I like helping new people, I think it is only right to help them out, they are one of us to. To have fun in the game you have to be able to understand it, and I want everyone to have fun in the server, that like the main motive for me as admin. And having everyone having fun brings up the  balance factor. I kick and mute if necessary, I don't take trolls seriously unless it is affecting the server or other people. And I think that giving a valid reason in banning, kicking, and muting is important. Not giving a good reason is almost to point of badmin, I take this very seriously so people can understand why they got the boot. I can also build, I build maps for people a lot, I use the maps I build to host, and I am now starting to get into modter bricks which have always interested me. I hope this application is better than my last one. Thanks for reading and sorry for the controversy.
Visolator: Recommendations should not be the same for every server, unless he asked the same people for this server, but I don't believe them. "I want to be accepted because I think I would be a good admin on your server and I have a motive to be one." That's what you should be when you are admin anyways. No.
Mr Queeba: Same response as Visolator. The fact that you said you were a "good" admin makes your application seem unprofessional and you just copied over your recommendations from an application thread you made on another server without asking the people who recommended you if they recommend you on this server as well as provide proof they recommend you on this server. No.
Score: -2, denied.
-==- Next Application -==-
Application for Super Admin

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience:

- ScatteredSpace Moderator [A]
- Pecon7's Boss Battles [A]
- Jorgur's Dogfight [A]
- Glass' Trench Wars [A]
- Visolator's Boss Battles [A]
- Comr4de's Server [SA]
- Nasoa’s Cart Racing [A]
- TheBrighterDark’s Island Dogfight [A]
- Crown’s CityRP [A]

Recommendations:

Darren
Pecon7
KINEX
Comr4de
Bones4
Mr.Doom
Marioguy0
Lugnut
Fastlex
Greek2Me
Sylvanor
Lalam
Jorgur

Mr Queeba: I know that you have a good reputation as an admin. Yes.
Visolator: --- (Did not want to respond)
Score: Already Accepted, although he is just a regular admin due to his reasoning (Noted by Visolator).
Only give Gizmo admin, not any higher, since I can tell he was just messing around with his reasoning.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:03:30 PM by Mr Queeba »