SITY Mod (Sity is your City/Make Suggestions)

Author Topic: SITY Mod (Sity is your City/Make Suggestions)  (Read 1191 times)

My formula for life is very simple: in the morning, wake up; at night, go to sleep. In between I try and occupy myself as best I can.
    -Cary Grant

Support Sity

Subscribe to SuperFlaminninja
    Twitter: Follow SuperFlaminninja
    Instagram:Follow SuperFlaminninja

UserInterface, Items, etc

UserInterface

Features :O

Crime Pay'$ $ome time
    • Crime Wittness System
    Ever spent 3 hours planning out the Perfect crime just to find out that it was reported to the police anyway? Well now your Crime does pay, That is if you dont get caught! Now some one has to Wittness, Find Evidence, then they type "/ReportCrime" and a GUI will come up askig you information on the crime then all police officers will be notice. Then its up to the Police to find evidence (Look below in evidence). All Citizens and Police recive $200.
    • EVIDENCE!
    Bodie in the Dumpster, blood on the side walk, foot print on the bodie Oh my! In Sitys new Crime System you can pick up bodies to hide them How ever there is a Chance of leaving evidence. When you use Close combat you will have a %35 of getting blood on you clothing, And when you pick up a bodie you will have a %75 chance of getting blood on your clothing. The only way of getting blood of the clothing is to buy new ones. You can also leave foot, hand prints at the scene foot prints will help identify you but it will still br hard to identify. But hand prints are a dead give away theres 100 hand prints well over the amount of players in any server. (NOTE: LOL) But Super you didnt rlly make 100 hand prints did you? Yes i did!

Job Listings
    • Mowing lawns?
    Its Pretty Simple When you open the GUI "Jobs" Section there will be objectives given buy other players in the server. so say if I wanted 500 wood but I also needed 500 gold within a certain time limit and some spare change I could post something similar to this format

500 Wood For $1,000

SuperFlaminninja Needs 500 Wood Within the hour in Exchange for $1,000

With a button saying Turn In if you have the Correct Amount of wood, And on the poster of the listings GUI saying END and EDIT

Buisness Chains and Investing[/list]

• Chains
        Ever wanted to have a chain of restrunts well now you can if you own 2 Plots of land then a new Setting will unlock Chain this will make it the same name as the other restrunt and start Numbering them ad in "Supers Burger Joint #1, Supers Burger Joint #2" and so on also chaining you restrunt will alow for investing(READ BELOW)

• Investing

If you want to invest in the new Virtual Apple and risk your life savings, go ahead when there is a Chain of restrunts then there will be a option added to the "Investing GUI" for that chain where you can buy however percentage for sale there is this of cours benifits you every percentage you buy you get a certain amount of profits (Undifined so far), however this could also result in you losing all your money
          :/

No More ideas will be posted Until they are implemented because a city rpg tryd stealing my crime system

Positions

Scripters
        SuperFlaminninja
        devildogelite
        modelers
        SuperFlaminninja
        Drawing Board/Ideas
        SuperFlaminninja
        devildogelite
        TcgTwitch
        (Open)
        (Open)

BetaTesters
        (FILLED)
        (FILLED)
        (FILLED)
        (Open)
        (Open)

Applications

[/list]
      Code: [Select]
      [b]in game Name:[/b]
      [b]BL_ID:[/b]
      [b]Position(s) Applying for:[/b]
      [b]Previous Work:[/b]k
      [b]*Steamname:[/b]
      [b]Terms&Agreement
      Do you promise not to: Share any files(including Code, Images, Videos, ect. Without the Project Managers (SuperFlaminninja) promision, and not to share any ideas.
      [/b]

I [b]Agree[/b] to the terms
      [size=7pt]By Sending this message you agree to the terms[/size]
      * = optional

What Do you want in a City RPG?/Suggestions

Please make suggestions i always hated most city rpgs cause they didnt have what i wanted and none of them did so please suggest :D
      « Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:37:34 AM by SuperFlaminninja² »

So what would I need to do if I wanted to be a beta tester?

So what would I need to do if I wanted to be a beta tester?
      the application is up pm me it