Hot topic or Spencers?

Poll

Which one is better to work at/in general?

spencers
15 (60%)
hot topic
10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Hot topic or Spencers?  (Read 1563 times)

My brother who's manager at the small best buy at my towns mall talked to the managers of both those stores, and they agreed to interview me.

which would do you think would be better to work at?

Spencer's. Hot Topic tends to be full of the type of people I'd hate to interact with.

Plus, at least at Spencer's being poked in the eye by someone's mohawk or immense septum piercing isn't an occupational hazard.

Plus, at least at Spencer's being poked in the eye by someone's mohawk or immense septum piercing isn't an occupational hazard.
lold

Spencer's. Hot Topic tends to be full of the type of people I'd hate to interact with.

I'm sure choking on a bobble-head with a richard is though

I'm sure choking on a bobble-head with a richard is though
Only if you're curious.

neither because i'm not a loving loser

i would say hot topic because here all the hot topic workers are very friendly

not that the workers at spencers arent friendly but i still prefer hot topic

hot topic has weeaboo stuff and makeup

Both of these stores are pretty awful. I wouldn't want to go to either but I imagine the people at Hot Topic are less obnoxious douchebags.

I never go to either, I'd rather wear clothes that look good than fitting in with the stupid crowd. When I am older, and if I had money, I would shop at Brooks Brothers. That is the classiest store.

I didn't pick these stores personally, my brother just talked to some people and those are the stores that agreed. Personally the only things i'd buy in a hot topic store are Supernatural or harry potter shirts, maybe a few bracelets and stuff. Plus having that discount would work well with my friends who like hot topic

Spencers.

I love both stores but they don't have either near me

hot topic
they won't steal your key

I like Hot Topic, but that's just me lol