Hot topic or Spencers?

Poll

Which one is better to work at/in general?

spencers
15 (60%)
hot topic
10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Hot topic or Spencers?  (Read 1562 times)

i dont even know what spencers is. is it like a love shop or something
Borderline with some cool stuff.

i'd burn both stores
Well, at least hot topic would live up to its name

Well it's a unique gift store, it does have a variety of carrots and love gag toys, but it has posters and weird decorations too.
now that i think of it i went there once and there were tiny condoms and stuff like that

Doesn't one of them steal art from artists and print them on their shirts?
I believe it's Hot Topic.

forget Hot Topic anyways I got better shirts at this store called f.y.e.

yeah hot topic steals stuff

Also you find no fun black people in hot topic

whats spencers
i live in the southeast us and i have never heard of that place
is it a burger joint or what

also what malleo said above is true
i was at the mall today and literally the instant i was walking into hot topic, this fat black kid came walking out incorrectly repeating the "over 9000" meme over and over.
i dont think it has to do anything with his ethnicity though. although it does bring to mind this

anyways, hot topic is mainstream trendy. mainstream trendy = the ultimate resting place where internet memes finally go to die, after being filtered through reddit and 9gag and imgur. this was seen throughout the years when rickroll finally became a thing in my high school in 2011, almost 5 years after the original rickroll meme was actually popular on the internet.
mainstream trendy = cancer. our society has seen the rise of a new breed of "hipsters" who have made unpopular things popular (like star wars and star trek) to the point where they are no longer "nerdy" or "hipster" to be into. you wanna talk about being a nerd? be into stuff that practically nobody young these days knows about. like Forbidden Planet, or Space Battleship Yamato. THAT's the mark of a true nerd.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 11:11:28 PM by Planr »

I just go to Hot Topic for the Doctor Who stuff and the music/band shirts.

I just go to Hot Topic for the Doctor Who stuff and the music/band shirts.
supernatural, harry potter, pink floyd, and a few wrist bands. That's all i'd ever buy for myself from that store

masturbating each other
wot

procrastination is what you say when you touch yourself

you're thinking of fingering