Author Topic: KyleM is at it again  (Read 2170 times)

I kept running my mouth because of the disaster you caused from me. Like I said in the other forum, I'm gullible. Also, Fen/Sam Patrick is your friend, only to support you. That's a bad friendship. You and your friend getting people to hate me? You got me deadmined by me admining you, being gullible. And it was a roleplay, not an RPG. And seriously, why do you have to put this on the forums?
I'm not getting people to hate you, it was your fault for randomly banning me from a server, you're only making it worse on yourself.

I didn't get all the admins banned, Sam Patrick. Why don't you go back to the server for admin again? You're running your mouth too. (over the internet) And so am I, because you want the public to hate me

The forget are you calling me my name for?
I also think you need to be known by the community and banned for just being a spammy annoying prick.

I kept running my mouth because of the disaster you caused from me. Like I said in the other forum, I'm gullible. Also, Fen/Sam Patrick is your friend, only to support you. That's a bad friendship. You and your friend getting people to hate me? You got me deadmined by me admining you, being gullible. And it was a roleplay, not an RPG. And seriously, why do you have to put this on the forums?

I didn't just support him for that... I support this because of how loving annoying you are!