Author Topic: I got a blue snowball  (Read 2296 times)


What even is a "blue snowball" supposed to even be?
desktop microphone, its what the "mlg players" use
yes. got a problem with that?
yeah well the image is clearly a microphone, how are you supposed to wear that on your head

I have a CAD U1, the static on it is terrible, but that's because its Skype.

I was expecting an actual blue snowball lol.


But... it's white... ?
the company's name is blue (microphones)

I legitimately didn't know it was a mic or whatever. I'm not MLG :(


http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iZzZyYHuUM
it's too bad that vocaroo doesn't actually record in good quality. record something in audacity and host it on dropbox instead.


What even is a "blue snowball" supposed to even be?
some cheap ass excuse of a 'professional' microphone that a lot of youtube stars use

ive poured blue powerade on some snow before
does it count?

Another satisfied customer.

was it fruit flavor or just like food coloring

It's like a blue snow-cone without the snow.

except its not a headset.

edit: if you're looking for a headset for gaming my turtle beach px22s have lasted me almost a year and a half, still going strong. I take great care of them.

I would suggest some seinnheisers (however its spelt) if you're looking for something more.
i can agree with the px22s. ive had so many headsets break before 2-3 months, but these sound good, have lots of settings and have lasted for aaaggggeesss