Author Topic: Team Death Match  (Read 1095 times)

Hello everyone, i have recently been working on a TDM map with a friend. I've been putting a decent amount of time into it and i love to have everyone's opinions! Here are some pics:          

Overview:

The Base:

The Hanger/Garages

The Runways:

Interior of the Base (It will likely change as i have just started it):

Weapon Storage:

A Small Corridor:

And, The back of the base:

Thank you for your time, and i hope to get some replys!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:15:14 PM by CPezz »

(Sorry for just a link, but i am new to the forums and cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it a picture)
Just press the button and paste the link to your picture between the tags.

Very cool, just add some terrain and you'll be set.

Just press the button and paste the link to your picture between the tags.
Thanks, i will modify the Post now.

You need to limit those vehicles. 1 plane overall and maybe 2 bmps 1 truck ect. Otherwise its just a huge case of bumpercarts.

Looks cool. Maybe you could tr reducing the 'spamminess' of it be replacing smaller bricks with larger ones, giving it a more 'organized-ish' look. But other then that it would make a great map imo.

Looks cool. Maybe you could tr reducing the 'spamminess' of it be replacing smaller bricks with larger ones, giving it a more 'organized-ish' look. But other then that it would make a great map imo.
You need to limit those vehicles. 1 plane overall and maybe 2 bmps 1 truck ect. Otherwise its just a huge case of bumpercarts.
thanks for the positivist post, and i will take both recommendations and put them into the map.