Author Topic: Cooldude808090's "Use the weapons I tell you to use, because its my server"  (Read 879 times)

So I was reasoning about a ban this guy put on someone, that someone has told me about why he banned him, "For using pipebombs" so I go to the server to talk to him, and he kept going on about "People should use the weapons provided for them, because its my server"(Badspot quote please?)
So then after talking and replying, upon respawn I was banned.

Its stupid, because I just spawned in the server, JUST spawned, didnt use any weapons, I just got there.
In the server there are weapons sorted all over the table and if you use the wrong loving ones, oh boy.

>Guy wants to make his game limited but doesn't know how to do so.
>Must drama him

No but really, it seems like this guy doesn't know how..

Aye, no edit button.

He just wants to run his server the way he wants to run it. In my opinion banns on servers you are the host of don't need to be reasoned.

>Guy wants to make his game limited but doesn't know how to do so.
>Must drama him

No but really, it seems like this guy doesn't know how..
if he knows how to put the weapons on the table he should know how to get rid of them.

i'm seeing more laziness than inexperience.

if he knows how to put the weapons on the table he should know how to get rid of them.

i'm seeing more laziness than inexperience.

Clearly the concept of the minigame settings gui is foreign to this guy. That is pretty much the only way to restrict players to use only what they are given, plus it helps if you DON'T lay out all sorts of weapons in the spawn area (or wherever this was), that way the player is pretty much forced to stick with what they have.

On a side note, Cooldude808090's seems like the kind of host/admin who wants EVERYTHING to go their way, and who wants players to to EXACTLY as they wish, who will ban players for making the slightest mistake or step out of line, you know, a control freak. When it comes to the hosting or administrating of a sever, it helps to be flexible and listen to what his players have to say. It also helps to know how to run your minigames properly.

/support 100%

i have no idea what happened

i have no idea what happened

How does this contribute?

Like...at all?

How does this contribute?

Like...at all?
i was just on his server apparently same exact thing just happened

i was just on his server apparently same exact thing just happened

Oh, I see.

Disregard my statement then.