Crazy video in Gaza of Boy Waking Up After Being Presumed Dead

Author Topic: Crazy video in Gaza of Boy Waking Up After Being Presumed Dead  (Read 596 times)

So I was watching the Arabic youtube and came across this video. Beware it might be kind of graphic/unsettling to some people. Also it's very loud, lower the volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Hmn-VMc2k

Anyway, it's this kid brought into a hospital after he was presumed dead. His family members come in behind him. The medical personnel uncover him and what looks like his brothers start shouting "he was alive just a little bit ago!"

The frustrated guy in the black tank top then starts shouting at him to "wake up!" over and over again. Not a few seconds later, the boys eyes open after being closed and he slightly moves. I just thought it was crazy how his family must have felt. I hope the boy lived, since he looked extremely pale and yellow.

I can only see his head move. Then the camera zooms in on the kid with the gash in his head.

they didn't check for a heartbeat or anything??

thats assuming people fighting over religion or "homeland" (or some other spiritual bullstuff) are smart to begin with

I can only see his head move. Then the camera zooms in on the kid with the gash in his head.
Ya that's when they start saying "the kids alive" "take him to icu!"
My guess is that if they did, it was really faint. Maybe because of a loss of blood.

thats assuming people fighting over religion or "homeland" (or some other spiritual bullstuff) are smart to begin with
And it begins