Author Topic: Interview today at Aldis.  (Read 522 times)

So I'm gonna be going to Aldis today for an interview, they had a hiring event on a Monday and said like "If you're successful we'll call you on Friday" and they called me that Tuesday and the manager guy was like "Can you come in for an interview" and of course I said yes.

So basically the salary is a lot more than usual minimum wage which is 7.25 and this job pays 10.50 an hour, reason being they save a lot of money by not stocking shelves and just putting the boxes on the shelves, also you bag your own items there, so that saves money too.

But yeah, wish me luck and I'll probably update the op when I get home, I'm hella nervous but oh well.

Wish me luck everyone.

My first tip would be to get the company name right; It's Aldi, not Aldi's
It's a possibility that your interviewer might be picky about that

And yeah they're also low because they use (mostly) all private brands, and they also don't have to hire someone to bring carts back in because of how they run it

Good luck.

I went to an interview for At Home (aka Garden Ridge) yesterday afternoon. Best interview i've been to so far and hope I've left an impression. Should know the decision by Friday, same as OP.

If hired, I'll be working primarily for customer service but also some maintenance and restocking duties. I may also have to do registers for one to four hours every day.

Oh yeah, It's really cool because the guy interviewing me is like a district manager guy, and he has a British accent.